Chapter 23 -Survival

Ashton's POV

-1 month later-

It's been a month since the accident and also one month that I've been here waiting to see her wake up.

The boys came to see her a few times over the last weeks. They also brought me some things I need like my toothpaste, toothbrush, clothes, plush toys. Okay, the last one was their decision, it wasn't necessary.

By the time I've been in here, I've met so many people. Nurses and doctors, they all know me now.

Some nurses were even flirting with me, looking that I'm here only for her. My precious Juliet. I've never wished that someone opened his eyes so much, or just give a living sign. I just felt the need to be with her, see her smile, her beautiful giggles, her goofy attitude, snuggling closer to her while we cuddled, everything we did for a time was really missed by me. I feel so alone, so weak.

A text enters my phone, and I unlock it to see it.

From: Cal

"Hey mate, I'm sorry to remember you this but we're leaving america in few days. Our producer told me to say it to you. Very sorry about all x"

My body goes in shock. I totally forgot about that. How can it be even possible I have to leave her? I can't leave her. Tears stream down my cheeks at the thought that I'll be leaving soon. I wish we could have a peaceful relationship like normal ones but it won't happen since the boys and I travel to a place and then to another and we stay just like 24 hours. I guess that's the tough part of living your dream.

I stand from my 'bed' which is the couch and sit at the edge of the bed Juliet's in and then lay beside her.

"Baby," I start to talk but a huge knot forms on my throat, tears falling more than before. "I really don't want to leave without you. Please wake up so we can continue our beautiful friendship, if you wanna call it that, just please I need you, we all need you baby. You mean so much to me, I really want to see you smile again. Wouldn't you love to travel to places with the guys and I? It would be a huge honor that our shows started with your beautiful voice, the voice which I fell for and the gorgeous girl that owns it. Would you make me the happiest person alive by waking up? I love you Juliet, and I mean it. Since the day I saw you on the store I knew you were different and I love it different. For the next days I dreamt about you, about your face, about your voice even the next day when I saw you I just couldn't take in so much beauty. Everything about you is lovable and makes me want you more. Please, the pain that I'm feeling right now is indescribably huge. I just want you alright again. I beg you. Please wake up my sleeping beauty."

Without even noticing it, with my wet cheeks, I fall asleep with my arms on her.

*Next day*

My eyes flutter open as the sunshine rays enter the room by the window.

I see beside me a figure curled up with me. Ashton. His arms around me and his head placed up mine. He slowly breathes in and out, his chest rising and falling slightly. I move and cup my hands in his face, he seems really tired.

I rub his cheeks with my thumb slightly and he open his eyes slowly.

"Hey," I whisper with a smile. I knew everything, I got a car accident and fell on a coma, I saw Ashton and myself on this bed just like I was other person.

"Hi." He yawns. I think he hasn't realized I just woke up from the coma.

"Are you glad I woke up?" I giggle.

Reality hits his face as his eyes grow enormously.

"Oh my gosh, you're here!" He pulls me in a bone crushing hug and smiling, I hug him back with all my strength.

"I love you." He pulls away and kisses my lips passionately by surprise. I play with the ends of his messed up hair.

"I heard all you said yesterday." I pull away a little bit with a smile, our noses meeting.

"Really?" He pecks my lips and I nod with a giggle. He really helped me get through this and if he had left I don't know what I would've done.

"I love you Ash." I kiss him passionately once again. How did I got so lucky to have him by my side? I wonder what told him to protect me when I fell on the store. Anyways, he's been stuck into me and I can't thank him enough for everything.

Suddenly, a nurse enters the room looking at her clipboard making us pull away. "Good morning Ashton, is she doing alright?"

"Yes, she woke up." He giggles and she looks at us with a gasp.

"Oh my, finally." She smiles and walks over to me. She examines something on the machine I think I'm connected to and smiles at me again.

"I'm sure you guys can leave today."

~

We got off of the hospital just after they did some tests to my brain because of the hemorrhage I had. Wow, I just said that.

Now, I'm at home with Ashton. Harry and Laura already left for uni and I felt my heart broke a little when Ash told me.

Now we're on my room just chillin. He told me he would be here for me these few days coming.

"Babe," he grabs my hands in his and looks me in the eyes. "we - we're leaving America soon."

"I know." I smile at him. I'm coming with you, little fool.

"The doctor said it would be better if you stayed here for a while when I told him you were coming with us on tour." He explains and I nod.

"But I'll be going anyway soon, right?" I ask, a bit confused for his face expression.

"Yeah but in a month." He sighs, still keeping the eye contact. I'll miss him for sure but I'll be going soon too.

"I'm still going, Ash." I smile up to him.

"But I'll miss you so much." His face goes down at my lap. I grab the ends of his messed hair, stroking it.

"I'll miss you too but we'll see each other very soon, don't worry about it." I assure him whilst stroking his soft hair.

"Okay, I hope time flies." He lifts his head up, 3 cm away from me.

"It always does." I kiss his lips passionately, playing with the ends of his hair yet again.

**********

Hey guys<3

Oh god, I've had a great summer so far, how about you guys?

So, she's back in the worlddddd.

Ashton's so adorable I can't

Drama coming :o

Updating tomorrow or the day after<3

See youuuuuu, bye xxxxxx