Chapter 3: Goodbye Meg.

You panted as you ran; not knowing where to go anymore. Where was there to run? You decided to run back into the huge building and try and to lose him there.

"You can't run from me (Y/n)." The Killer chuckled darkly behind you and tears welled in your eyes.

"How...do you...know my...name?!" You exclaimed shakily as you hurried up the concrete stairs.

"You don't remember me?" He questioned, following you.

"I don't remember ever knowing a murderer!" You retorted back fearfully and ran across the metal path - going into a room. You hopped through a window and then hopped through another window leading to outside stairs.

"Where are you going (Y/n)?" The Killer hummed evilly, chasing you down the metal steps.

"Away from you!" You cried terrified and for some reason that angered him.

"Don't run away from me!" He growled furiously and actually swung the knife at you.

You screamed and dodged it in terror; once again going inside the iron building and hopping out of the window - hoping to juke him. The Killer yelled in frustration and climbed through the window after you. You ran through the abandoned wasteland some more and then ducked behind a tree; holding your breath. He walked past the tree, his footsteps loud and angry.

You heard him swear in rage and stomp away, kicking some cans as he did so. Oh my fucking god that was so close. You wiped the tears that were trickling down your cheeks and took deep breaths.You need to find Meg. Or Claudette. Fuck Dwight - he left you to die! You got started on a generator and got it halfway done when suddenly someone else appeared. You jumped and almost messed up the generator.

"Hey it's just me chill out." Meg remarked calmly and your eyes filled with tears.

"Meg!" You whispered happily and hugged her tightly.

"What happened whilst I was gone?" She asked curiously and you told her about everything.

"-And then Dwight ran whilst I was trying to free Claudette from the bear trap." You said in annoyance as she started doing the generator.

"Are you fucking serious?! What a dick!" Meg exclaimed irritatedly.

"After that the Killer chased me. For some reason he actually knew my name!" You added fearfully and she looked up at you.

"He knew your name? I've never seen him talk." She burst out in surprise as you folded your arms and shivered; partly from fright and partly from cold.

"And on top of that he...he talked as he chased me. Told me to stop running-" You stopped and Meg narrowed her eyes.

"(Y/n)-?"

"He asked if I remembered him." You interrupted softly.

"What do you know him? Wait - are you helping him?!" She snapped suspiciously as your eyes widened.

"Nonono! Of course not!" You answered anxiously, shaking your head hurriedly as you put your hands up in defence.

"Hmm...okay then." Meg replied in disbelief.

"I know this looks bad...but I don't remember him - in fact I don't know him at all." You insisted worriedly and rubbed your arms briskly to warm them up.

"If you say so." She said doubtfully and finished the generator.

"Ta-da!" Meg cheered as the generator lit up.

"Let's go find another one." You suggested quietly.

"Right." She agreed hyped and together you set off to find one.

"I know this is risky, but what about the one in the huge building? You said you'd almost finished it." You remembered nervously.

"Oh yeah!" Meg responded lightly and you both went back into the ironworks.

"(Y/n) you keep a lookout." She commanded busily as she started working on it.

"Aye aye captain." You nodded gently and looked around whilst she worked. Minutes passed and the silence began to eat away at you; thickening the tension.

"FUCK! The orange and yellow wires looked exactly the same!" Meg hissed as generator exploded. You saw the Killer walk passed the window and panicked.

"He's coming! We gotta go!" You whispered frantically.

"Yeah I hear ya!" She said hurriedly and you both ran up the stairs.

"Quick get in the locker." Meg ordered as she got in the red one.

You did what she said and got in the other locker; closing the door and holding your breath. The Killer walked up the stairs and paused when he got to the top. You felt a surge of alarm and tried to stop shaking. He slowly walked over to the locker where Meg was hiding and swung open the door. She screamed and tried to wriggle out when he grabbed her by the neck and threw her over his shoulder.

"DROP ME YOU PRICK!" Meg yelled hoarsely and wriggled desperately.

He carried her down the stairs and out of the entrance of the warehouse. You got out of the locker and sneakily followed him; on a mission to save Meg. No one else is going on a hook today! In the end you didn't have to help Meg because she wiggled free and escaped his grasp.

"Run (Y/n)!" She barked fearfully and you ran together.

"What are you doing out here?!" Meg questioned in shock as you both kept running.

"I was coming to rescue you but apparently you don't need it!" You retorted breathlessly.

"Yeah well I'm just that goo-AHH!" She screamed again as he hit her in the side.

"Meg!" You yelled in horror and watched as she ran towards a mine.

She tried to climb through the window into the mine when he grabbed her foot and yanked her backwards; hitting her again as well. Meg lay in pain on the floor, moaning feebly. You froze in fear; completely out in the open - watching this horror film-like moment.

If she gets put on a hook, it'll be okay because you can just get her off it. You tried to calm yourself down but before you could the Killer raised his butcher's knife and repeatedly swung it down into Meg's back...

Killing her.