~Epilogue~

Jack's POV:
"Fuck! You messed up the generator!" I hissed angrily to Morgan and she flinched.

"I'm sorry! The wires all look the same!" She snapped back.

"The Killers will come!" I said nervously as we hid behind a giant rock.

"Killers? The urban legends say there was only one Killer!" Morgan quoted blankly.

"Yeah well apparently the first Killer trapped a young woman here and made her lose her mind. The story goes that she went insane and began to kill with him." I explained darkly and she went pale.

"Well fuck. That beats my fanfiction." She joked feebly, trying to lighten the situation. I smiled at her, thankful for her positivity.

"I wonder what Clarence, Drew and Nala are up to." I commented sadly.

"Drew's probably running away like a little bitch." Morgan mocked bitterly and I nodded.

"Shit the Killer is here!" I whispered fearfully and we fell silent. The Killer gazed at the generator, her eyes cold and distant.

"Who was here? And where are you now?" She sung evilly, her eyes swivelling around dangerously.

"Hmm? Where are you?" She hummed coolly and came close to our hiding spot.

Morgan began to shake with fright and I wrapped my arm around her comfortingly. Please don't find us. Please don't find us. Pleasepleaseplease.

"Hello." The Killer greeted emotionlessly as she found us and Morgan screamed.

"Go! Go! Go!" I chanted panicking as I pushed Morgan. We began to run but this Killer was faster. She slashed at Morgan viciously and Morgan howled in pain.

"Die. Die. Die." The Killer repeated flatly and got her again; making her crash to the floor.

"Morgan!" I yelled in horror and watched Morgan moan pitifully, lying in the grass.

"All of you die." The Killer remarked sternly. She came for me and I dodged, throwing a wooden pull down in front of her.

"Fuck you!" I cheered triumphantly and suddenly got hit from behind. I screeched loudly as I turned around and saw the second killer standing there. He hit me again and I fell to the ground as well, groaning in agony.

"Well done, love." The male Killer praised the other one crazily as he picked me up.

"Thank you." The female killer responded mechanically; almost like she was obeying someone. She picked Morgan up who was crying weakly.

"Let me go!" I shouted angrily and tried to wriggle out of his grasp.

But I was too late and I got slammed onto a meat hook. I cried out and saw the female killer put Morgan onto another hook. Morgan screamed again and we just hung there like sick decorations until these spidery legs came down and tried to stab us. I tried to resist but after a few minutes my hands slipped and I got stabbed multiple times before being lifted into the sky.