Chapter 10: Trapped.

Nea's POV:
I watched (Y/n) get carried away by that psycho from behind a thick tree. Fuck! Too bad her plan didn't work. I noticed the man in the exit mouthing something furiously to me."Save her!" Do I have to? I mean now that I know there's a killer and stuff...but I supposed she saved me so I need to make it even.

I nodded firmly and took off after the Killer; stealthily ducking behind rocks and crates so I wasn't seen. Damn I could be an assassin! He carried her into this house and down into this weird basement thing, so I waited and listened.
Waiting for Nea Karlsson's time to shine bitch!

Your POV:
You moaned feebly as your eyes opened and gasped as you saw Evan standing right in front of you - watching you intently. You slowly stood up; shaking with fear as you stared each other down.

"Let me go!" You demanded tearfully and he came closer to you.

"No." He said simply and you frowned in confusion as you saw the black mist swirling behind him.

"What is that...thing...doing here?" You questioned nervously.

"It's going to make you stay...forever." Evan grinned darkly and the mist immediately flew towards you.

"NO!" You yelled in terror and tried to run; but Evan caught you around the waist and stopped you, his grip like iron.

"Get...off...me!" You cried hysterically as you squirmed, desperately trying to escape. The black mist trickled into your eyes and mouth and you choked on it, feeling helpless. You tried to resist and Evan cottoned on quickly.

"Don't fight it. It'll keep us together." He commanded psychotically as you felt each part of your body go limp.

"Nea's in the house bitch!" Nea yelled loudly and charged at Evan with a large wooden pickaxe. It hit him in the side and he roared angrily, letting go of you as you fell to your knees, coughing violently.

"Take that whore!" She cheered hyped and pulled you to your knees.

"Go (Y/n), I'll follow you out." Nea added lazily, smirking at the Killer who straightened up and growled.

"No." You disagreed coldly - echoing Evan - and she looked at you in shock.

"Excuse me? We have to leave! Now!" She exclaimed amazed.

"No. Now Die." You said emotionlessly and started strangling her against the wooden wall.

"What...the...fuck...are you...doing?" She wheezed defensively as she grew weak.

Kill her.
Wait what?
Kill her.
But I...don't want to.

"(Y/n) stop! You psycho...bitch!" Nea whispered painfully and you felt the Entity's rage as you let go.

"I'm sorry Nea! Go! Get out! Leave me, I was being controlled." You sobbed weakly before the Entity took control again. She took one look at you and then Evan before sprinting off up the stairs and away from the house - most likely towards the exit.

"I love you (Y/n)." Evan told you obsessively as tears dripped down your face. The Entity tried to get you to talk but you bit your tongue fiercely, wanting to fight back...But-

"I love you too." You replied mechanically and let him kiss you without any hesitation. You felt terrified, but you couldn't do anything.
The Entity controlled you and you had to obey.

"You're all mine." Evan said contentedly.

"Yes." You agreed robotically as he gazed into your eyes lustfully. The killer ran his hand through your hair with one hand and cupped the side of your face with the other - pressing his chapped lips against yours.

"I   love    you   (Y/n),
I    love    you."