one.

thursday; 6:02 am

allyson sighs as she sees the sun creeping up, the night sky fading away.

"dinah." she whispers.

"yes?" dinah says, not in a whisper, but in a hushed tone.

"why do you make me watch this every morning?" ally turns her head to dinah, who is playing with her wet hair from the morning dew.

"hmm?" dinah asks in a low hum, eyes closed, still twirling her hair.

"why do you make me come out here every morning to watch the sun?" ally sits up.

"because it's beautiful, like you." dinah whispers, eyes still closed, still playing with her hair.

"thank you dinah, but-"

"shh," dinah whispers again. she puts her long finger onto ally's lips and ally shushes.

"lay back down." dinah finally opens her eyes and she pats the spot of grass where ally was previously laying on. ally obeys and lays back down.

ally lets out a small gasp. "it's pink."

"what is?" dinah mumbles.

"the sky." ally whispers.

"yes it is."

"i love it."

"do you still want me to not wake you up every morning for this?" dinah questions, with a smirk on her face, knowing she'd won ally over.

allyson smiles. "no." her small voice fades away as dinah hears ally's feet pad across the lawn.

dinah got off the grass and trotted after the small girl into their house.

❁ ❁ ❁

thursday; 4:10 pm

i hate him.

he doesn't deserve me.

after all i've done for him.

these were lauren's thoughts after she went through brad's phone while he was downstairs.

who is ashley?

what does she have that i don't?

lauren throws his phone on the ground, packs up her school bag, and storms out of brad's bedroom door only to be met by him.

"lolo, where are you-"

"get out of my way." she growled.

"what-"

"just stop, brad. okay? i don't care who she is, or what you've been doing with her, i just know you obviously have lost your interest in me enough to go find another whore." lauren shoves him as hard as she can, making him stumble to the floor along with the cups of water in his hands.

"i hate you." she looks down at him for the last time, and runs down the stairs and out of his house as fast as possible.

as soon as lauren steps out of the house she realizes she doesn't know where to go and how to get there.

"shit." she mumbles. she pulls her phone out of her pocket and dials the first number she could think of.

the phone rings 3 times before she hears the soothing australian accent from her best friend.

"lo?"

"luke?" she whispers, biting the skin off of her finger.

"what's up? aren't you with brad?" luke asks and lauren could hear his voice growing with concern.

"yeah, well no. i just need you to pick me up." she mumbles and looked down at her feet.

"uh, okay. i'm with michael and calum, but we'll come, okay?" he says and lauren can already hear the jingle of his car keys in his hand.

lauren sighs in relief and sadly smiles to herself realizing that she doesn't need brad because she has luke.

-

this was the worst first chapter of any book and i dont what the FUCK that ending was but :))) this story is gonna get like -5 reads, so i'm most likely gonna delete or just stop writing it lmao