two.

lauren sees luke's black car pull up and hurries to the other side to get into the passenger seat only to be met with calum staring at her.

"oh, sorry." lauren mumbles and climbs into the backseat with michael.

"what's brad done now?" luke grumbles as he starts turning the car around to exit the neighborhood.

"he's been cheating on me." lauren whispers, tears wanting to escape her eyes.

calum and mikey both gasp and turn to look at her.

"what?" luke yells out loud, making lauren jump. luke huffs heavily, his face red.

"that bastard, i'll-"

"luke, he-"

"no, lolo, he cheated on you! you don't deserve this, and he definitely never deserved you!"
luke shouts, not looking at anyone anymore.

"i'm sorry." lauren whispers, with tears slipping from her eyes.

calum hands her a tissue from car box and she blows her nose into it.

"lo, it's not your fault. i-i'm sorry i lashed out. it's just- you don't deserve what brad did to you. and you're my best friend. i don't like when these things happen to you." he says quietly as he drives into another road.

"yeah." lauren mumbles quietly.

"well, to make you feel better, let's go shopping!" calum says from the front of the car and lauren smiles.

"really, calum?" michael grumbles and calum and lauren both laugh.

"c'mon, you, me and luke can go do whatever, and lauren can shop by herself, or she can meet up with camila or something." calum says simply, like he had this already planned out.

lauren whips out her phone to text camila to go to the mall. camila responds with only one word- or emoji: 👌🏼

lauren silently puts her phone away and looks out the window as she lets the boys talk about some other topic.

lauren notices the car has fell silent and she hears michael say, "WHAT?"

she zones back in and leans toward the three boys. "what, what happened? i- i wasn't listening."

michael smirks devilishly. "calum has a girlfriend." calum's ears turn pink and he looks down.

"oh my god, who?" lauren squeals. calum has been pining over one particular girl, and if he's finally gotten her, lauren will be damned proud.

"dinah." he mutters and lauren throws her hands up in victory. "yes, calum!" she puts her hands on his shoulders from behind and shakes him wildly. "i knew you would get her!"

"yeah, yeah, piss off." calum mutters, but lauren can see the smile escape from calum's lips. lauren's eyes light up with an idea.

"we should invite dinah! camila is good friends with her, and i've talked to her a few times, it'll be great!" lauren claps her hands.

"uh, okay, but wouldn't it be awkward because me and dinah are the only couple out of the six of us?" calum questions and lauren sits back in her seat.

"well, me and luke will pretend to be a couple, and then michael and camila-"

"uh-uh." michael interrupts lauren and she looks at him strangely.

"what?" she asks.

"camila and i have some... history." michael mutters, looking away from the three. well, two; luke has his eyes on the road.

"what?" lauren asks again and michael groans.

"okay, i- i um, sorta had a one night stand thing with her at a party and we never talked after so yeah?" michael says quickly, like one word.

"michael!" the other three yell at the same time and michael knows he's done for.