epilogue

so, you might all be wondering, what happened to the ten of them?

well, i'll tell you.

ari and her parents agreed to let her move to san diego, where she could be with her dad and her new best friends. she graduated high school with them and got a scholarship to UCLA. her girlfriend, normani, also got into UCLA, and the two are living in an apartment, together happily, with their puppy. they are still very close with the other eight, hanging out with them on weekends.

camila and michael both decided to wait a year before going to college. they're living in michael's guest house together, which is also the main place their whole group of friends hang out.

luke and lauren; well, their story is a strange one: lauren got pregnant. she found out the day after graduation, and the two of them were going to keep it, of course. lauren had to sadly unenroll in her semester at UCLA with ari and normani, but she was still excited to be a mom. nine months later, a beautiful baby girl named luna elizabeth jauregui-hemmings was born. both of them are happy and loving parents and live in an apartment together with their new child.

dinah and ally... well, we'll just say that those promise rings turned into engagement rings.

calum and ashton... also got married! calum popped the big question at graduation and ashton almost collapsed to the floor. he said yes, and the two got married three months later.

and of course,

the ten of them are all still best friends.