ten.

"this fucking sucks." ally groans as she lays on normani's bed.

the girls, (camila, lauren, ally and normani) had all got very close recently, and while normani's mother was on a business trip, ally was allowed to stay with normani, who was now basically her best friend.

ally didn't blame normani for the kiss with dinah, normani telling her that she wasn't even really enjoying the kiss anyways.

camila lightly pokes the brace covering ally's hand and fingers.

"camz!" lauren warns as she swats camila's hand away.

camila shrinks back and pouts. "sorry."

"hey, guys?" normani asks.

"yeah?" ally replies.

"do you think ari and michael are... a thing?" normani sort of mumbles it, nervous of what they'd say.

camila leaps up. "oh my god, do you like michael?" she breaks out in a big grin and normani's nose scrunches up. "ew, no. i - i like ari." she says.

"i knew it!" lauren yells and she slaps normani's shoulder. "you guys are perfect for eachother. you do know that she's bisexual, right? not just lesbian." lauren says.

normani nods. "yeah, i know. and i am too, but at the moment, i don't wanna date boys." she grabs a bottle of maroon nail polish and starts painting her toes.

"me too." camila pushes her foot toward normani. normani glares at her before starting to paint the girl's small toenails.

"do- do you not miss dinah?" lauren asks ally, who is still lying on the bed.

"i guess. i don't have to be late to school every day now, but, i don't know. what she did, no offense mani, hurt me. she - she didn't even try pulling apart. like if she got the memo that mani wasn't pulling away, shouldn't she have done it?" ally sighs while running her left hand through her hair.

"i - i'm sorry, ally." normani's voice is quiet as she paints camila's toes.

ally groans. "normani, for the one hundredth time, it's fine. i told you that i'm not mad."

normani simply nods and goes back to painting camila's toes.

❁ ❁ ❁

"okay. camila, lauren, and ally." ashton juts his head out towards michael so they're noses are millimeters apart.

"hmm," michael taps his chin.

"fuck lauren, marry camila, kill ally. oh wait, i love ally though." michael struggles, because he doesn't want to kill any of the three.

"wait, wait. you wanna marry mila?" calum grabs michael's attention and he snaps out of his tough decisions of who to kill.

michael's ears turn red. "well, out of the three." he mumbles.

calum and ashton smirk at eachother and at the same time, say "whipped."

"shut up." michael grumbles and he pulls his phone out to be met with a text from lauren.

lauren jaguar: brad is having a huge party tonight @ 8, all the girls are going, u guys in?

michael chuckles.

i thought you hated brad.
{ read 4:55 }

lauren is typing...

i do. but i'm not going to see him, i'm going to get drunk.
{ read 4:56 }

michael is typing...

okay, we'll go
{ read 4:56 }

lauren is typing...

see u there, ps camila is now excited that you're going ;)
{ read 4:57 }

michael's face flushes red again and he frowns.

michael is typing...

fuck off
{ read 4:58 }

ly2 mikey
{ read 4:58 }

michael sets his phone down and stands up from his spot on the floor only to see ashton and calum kissing on the couch, calum cuddled against ashton's chest.

"alright, lovebirds, i'll be back at 7:30 to drive you to bread simpson's house." michael groans while standing up and looks at the two boys.

"hmm? yeah, yeah okay." calum mumbles against ashton's lips, and by now, calum is straddling ashton.

michael runs up the basement stairs and yells, "don't fuck!" only to be met with calum calling back, "that was a good joke!"

❁ ❁ ❁

at 7:30, michael knocks on calum's door and is met with two very smiley boys with messy hair and hickeys painted all over them.

"you two obviously didn't listen to me." michael chuckles as he steps into the house.

"calum has a big dick. so he likes it when i blow him." ashton says simply and calum blushes while michael grimaces.

"okay, let's go to bread's house." calum mutters before throwing a baseball cal on his head. ashton kisses his boyfriend's cheek quickly and michael shakes his head, but he's smiling.

when the three boys arrive, their girl friends are all scattered around the house.

michael spots lauren and ally in the kitchen, but he can't find ari, camila, or normani.

after a few drinks and dances with lauren and ally, michael decides to try and find ari, see if she wants to dance with him.

michael trots up the stairs and looks through the different bedrooms, some being empty, some people being passed out in them, or some people having steamy makeout sessions.

when he pushes the door of the guest room however, he sees ari.

he sees ari kissing normani.