fourteen.

you guys should check out my new 5hsos fanfic "valentine's day"! thanksssss 💓✨

-

-

"where off to next, camz?" lauren question as she grabbed camila's hand and skipped through the large shopping mall.

camila giggled as she was being pulled by her best friend who was acting like a small child. "uhh, urban outfitters." camila said satisfactorily, and skipped with lauren all the way to urban outfitters.

it was the first time lauren was going shopping with camila in a while, and they were both happy. luke was at michael's house, leaving lauren with the whole saturday to herself.

as the girls entered the store, lauren immediately ran over to the vinyls. camila rolled her eyes, not surprised, but she followed, because she was just happy to be with lauren again.

"hey, lo, did you know urban outfitters is also a clothing store?" camila tugged impatiently on lauren's overall strap, and smiled slyly.

lauren huffed as she snapped the vinyl shut. "yes, camz, but i'm in dire need of at least one new vinyl. my last one was the one you got me for christmas."

camila sighed. "fine." instead of sulking around, camila decided to look at some vinyls herself. she had her dad's old record player, and she only had one vinyl of adele.

lauren was fingering around the alphabetized vinyls until she spotted three she wanted: badlands by halsey, ultraviolence by lana del rey, and i like it when you sleep by the 1975.

when she walked over to camila, she was shocked. camila had at least five vinyls in her arms, and she was giddily looking for more.

"whatcha got there, camz?" lauren chuckled before taking the vinyls out of camila's small arms. she had multiply by ed sheeran, froot by marina and the diamonds, crybaby by melanie martinez, blue neighborhood by troye sivan, and cleopatra by the lumineers.

"record shopping is so fun!" camila laughed out loud and clapped her hands, starting to receive strange looks. lauren shushed camila, even though she was laughing too.

"still wanna look for clothes?" lauren giggled.

"duh!" camila exclaimed, and pulled lauren's arm towards the women's section.

❁ ❁ ❁

"you want something to eat?" normani asked ari, walking to her pantry.

"your ass." ari said simply, and normani almost dropped her box of cheez-its. "ariana jones!" normani smacked ari's arm with the box, and ari laughed.

when they had stopped laughing, ari grabbed normani's arm gently. "i've been thinking."

normani popped a cheez it in her mouth. "about what, my ass?"

ari smiled slightly. "not that, mani." ari hesitated, not exactly knowing how she was going to word this. "i'm thinking about moving here. with my dad, in san diego."

normani turned her head toward ari. "what?"

"i'm happier here. my mom is a workaholic anyways, never having time to spend with me, and i went to a basic private school with a bunch of fake LA girls. my dad enjoys my company, he's kind, and he lets me pursue my dreams. also, you're here." ari smiled at normani shyly.

"uh, oh, - wow." normani stuttered, not knowing what to say. yes, she loved ari, but was she that important to ari for her to move to a totally new place?

"so?" ari asked hopefully.

"are you sure? i mean, i love you ari, but do i mean that much-"

"wait what?" ari put her hand up, interrupting normani. "what did you just say? you- you love me?"

normani had then realized what she had said, but there was no turning back. "yes."

"really?" ari was sitting up straighter now.

"yes." normani repeated herself and ari broke out into a huge smile. "i love you too." ari mumbled before throwing her arms around normani's arm. they stayed in that embrace for minutes, and they were happy.