Character Sketch

Randhir Singh Shekhawat - A script writer & director  who is very passionate when it comes to work & not to forget he is a Greek God residing in Orlando.
He loves his father a lot but less than his mother.His mother left the world during his teens which kills the kid inside him & so the rough events make him harsh & brutal.

Sanyukta Agarwal - An ambitious & curt woman who is a script writer & director as well by profession & not to forget looks like a mercurial deity with brown hazel orbs who resides in LOS ANGELES.The sight of her parents cremation haunts her from a small age & so she gets married to her profession leaving human emotions at a bay.

Harshvardhan Shekhawat- Randhir's father & more of a buddy with less tym left due to medical illness.

Siya Agarwal- Younger sister Of Sanyukta & the reason for Sanyukta's smile.Big fan of RSS !

Mini - Secretary & Manager Of RSS

Vidushi - Sanyukta's Secretary & Manager

Mr.Roy - Investor of scripts of both RSS & Sanyukta in a couple of movies.

Bruno - Pet Of RSS

Gucci - Pet Of Sanyukta & Siya

Sylvester - Present "Friend With Benefits" for RSS for about a fortnight

Hey ppl I'm Aesana & m writing my first ff here! I hope my short story finds redressal in you guys & hereby i promise whatever ur views are be it good or criticism I will accept it with grace & poise.So please openly share ur reviews!