Plan

Randhir had planned that he would not be meeting Sanyukta in the actual RSS style as he wanted her to take the first step of recognizing him & realizing her actual feelings for him.He will meet her as Rd who would be a complete Bombayish version of the great RSS.He then started explaining his plan to the trio present.
He narrated that first Siya would be paying her a visit saying she has taken a part in Richard's absence in a drama group who was willing to depict a drama somewhat like a biopic on RandhirSinghShekhawat's life from the time he launched his movie two years back & how he transitioned from being Casanova to a fling free person.Obviously it would include months of their friendship as well along with shoot at Sanyukta's house when he visited on Siya's insistence.Then the Halloween prank for sure & not to forget the most important part the first steamy encounter on phone.He then said Vidushi will be a silent hidden manager of this drama team & Parth will be acting as the director & scriptwriter as she doesn't know about Parth.After a while giving some excuse Parth will be claiming to leave asking the team to be continuing with the shoot but before he could complete our Vidushi asked then who will be directing & correcting scripts?Who will be male & female lead?How will this drama bring Sanyukta back to living the life she lived?
Parth rubbed her arm asking her to keep mum noticing Randhir's angrylook.
Randhir mocked Vidushi by saying thank you for the opportunity to allow me to speak my incomplete plan.He then narrated further saying that Sanyukta will be the one directing & correcting the script in Parth's presence & Siya will play the magic wand of convincing her sister & if that didn't work RSS knows how to get things done by his AngryBird.He himself will be playing the male lead & Sanyukta will be playing the female lead or rather will herself choose to play the female lead and lastly in the end days of schedule on Sanyukta's birthday he will himself make sure to get the biggest return gift from the birthday girl & gift her or rather life a good epilogue.
After he completed the trio just showed him a thumbs up for planning things so well & he just bowed down.

Precap : Some realization
So this begins the last segment of this ff which will be giving a happy ending.
Though there are many more parts to come.
Do you like Randhir's plan????
Excited for encounter or not.
Your votes & comments will make me decide when to post the next part

💖Do Vote💖
💖Do Comment 💖
💖Do Follow 💖

#SigningOff
Aesana