Special Friend ??

I really got a good response on teaser so surprise here's the part
But seriously please help me out in completing 100 followers on my insta account @aesana0710 as its a challenge to complete it before my bday on 7th Oct or else next update I won't be able to give till November. Decide you want to follow & complete my target on insta or wait for update till 1st November.

As per plan Siya reached Sanyukta's appartment for excecution of plan A.
She decorated the house with orchids & not to forget put Sanyukta's favorite fresh fruit cream cake & decorated the hall.Thereafter she instructed the cook to make Sanyukta's favorite dishes for lunch as it was Saturday & Sanyukta would have a half day.Three hours were yet left for Sanyukta to come back.So our genius Siya dolled up Ruby & took her for meeting Randhir her future dada unaware that this doll was going to write the epilogue of Sandhir's love story & would be the reason of their reunion.
She quickly ringed up Randhir & asked him to meet her at mall in half an hour.Obviously Vidarth tagged along.Randhir readily agreed & made his way to the mall.
At mall,
R - Siya all okay?
Si - Yeah all is going as per plan was just getting bored so called you guys.
R - Ma....may I take her?
Other three were shocked listening to  this was rather an understatement.
P melodramatically chipped - Pyaar logo se kya kya karvata hai.
Randhir glared him & pleadingly asked Siya who was in shock still.
Just then Ruby spread her arms for Randhir to take car & buttered him with her smirk exactly identical to that of Sanyukta.Seeing her stretching her arms for him with a cute pout
Siya handled her to Randhir not before checking his hold on her was right or not.
R - Hello princess I'm Randhir.
Ru - Eeeeeeeeee
R - Aap mujhse friendship kroge.
Ruby started crying loudly as if someone took her favorite toy.
R - Noi noi noi uncles loves Ruby.App meri special friend bnoge?
Ru - Ecial flnd (special friend)
Ruby then kissed his cheek & clapped making Siya,Randhir & Vidarth gasp in shock.
V - Ruby aap mere saath kheli kheli karoge?
Vidushi then opened her arms for Ruby.
Ru - eli eli
And then she went in Vidushi's arm.
V - Aap meri special friend bnoge?
Ru - Naaaaaaa
Ruby then slapped Vidushi's cheek & opened her arms for Randhir not before glaring Vidushi one last time.Now it was Parth's turn.
P - Siya ek baat puchu?
Si - Haa pucho.
P - Tumne isse diaper pehenaya?
Si - Kyu puch rahe ho?
P - Voh haath me liya aur isne kaam kr diya toh.
Vidhir glared him & Siya just avoided him due to Ruby's cry.Ruby was crying because Randhir wasn't letting her chew the chain of his jacket.Getting no answer Parth called Ruby,"Ruby babu ko khana chahiye aao Parth uncle ke paas vo aapko denge par aapko mera special friend bnana padega bnoge?"
Randhir just looked at him giving him don't-talk-to-her-like-that look (possessive daddy).Ruby looked once at Randhir & then at Parth.She then climbed the table & pointing both her hands at our hotties said,"oteyy ecial flnd," & then clapped.
Vidarth & Randhir wondered about today's generation being so fast & were out of the trance when Siya said,"Ghar chale mumma paash."
Ruby ran to her masi & before climbing into her arms kissed Paran's cheek & stuck her tongue out at Vidushi making her jaw touch the ground.Randhir too kissed her on her cheeks & she giggled & tried saying, "da....dada."
Just then Siya informed she has not even called Sanyukta mumma till date & RandhirSinghShekhawat started blushing thus giving a start to Parth's teasing session.

So how was Ruby's naughty intro to you all ?
RandhirSinghShekhawat blushing how it feels?
Trust me yeh father & daughter ki jodi Sanyukta ko bht pareshaan kregi.......😝😝😉😉😉

Target

Views : 55 +
Votes : 30
Comments : 10 min
No update till target is achieved.

DO VOTE
DO COMMENT
DO FOLLOW

#SigningOff
Aesana