Don't Mess With Me !!!!!!

Its 8:30 am and as per the schedule of the day the first meeting was at 11:45 am with Mr.Roy as checked by Mini.So she decided to ring up our oh-so-busy-director,none other than the girls heartthrob,Mr.RandhirSinghShekhawat, who she somewhere knew must be busy snoring under his duvet.
One ring no response,second ring no response & ahh finally after groaning his heart he lazily picked up Mini's call while caressing his bby,Bruno.
M - Before you speak up,just get ur a** up & get ready to meet Mr.Roy.

R - I so have told you earlier I won't be meeting that dickhead (Rd hates Mr.Roy for being a womanizer with lustful eyes) but then in an instinct said i will be joining in the latter half till then you host it!

M - But.... She said only to be cut midways by the great RSS

R - I'm the boss do as I say.

M - Okay Randhir (she doesn't call him sir because she is elder to him & Randhir genuinely holds her opinions in high esteem)

R mocked saying - Anyways thank you for disturbing my sleep.

M - Its indeed a sadistic pleasure in itself.

R - Yeah whatever.

Saying this he cut the phone & Mini looked towards the heaven asking God to have a storm less adventurous because history is the proof of RandhirSinghShekhawat's hatred for Mr.Roy.

At 11:45 am in office,
Roy asked with an evil gaze on Mini's legs - So Ms.Mini when can I expect Mr.Shekhawat to enter?

M - Sir is hitched with something important so I will be conducting the meet on his behalf.He may join in any time.

Roy - So here I have come to announce that I won't be able to fund Mr.Shekhawat any further & started smirking.

M - Firstly you don't fund Mr.Shekhawat you fund his films & secondly it against the norms of contract.

Roy - Business is a give & take relationship I guess & Mr.Shekhawat just takes I feel.

M - Every good output needs a good input.

There RandhirSInghShekhawat was standing & eavesdropping the meeting to see how his female version of hitler handles this dickhead & was having a large smirk plastered on his face.

N yes the hero enters!!!!!
( Let the fun begin )

R - What give & take relationship Mini?

Roy - Professional ethics is not everyone's cup of tea Mr.Shekhawat.

R mimicked him - Professional mutuality is not everyone's cup of tea Mr.Roy.
( Told you history is a witness & now present as well.)
Rd smirked his best & mini chuckled.

Mini was then ordered by Randhir to get brunch along with wine indirectly hinting her to leave him alone with Mr.Roy for a while while Mini nodded & mentally prayed God for keeping things under control.

Roy - I expect you to acknowledge my presence with respect Mr.Shekhawat.

R - Trespassing is prohibited in my arena.( Note the sarcasm )

Roy - You need to mind your tongue.

R - You need to mind your gaze & talking about professional ethics which as per you I'm devoid of should be taught to me by you motivationally by following the ethical contract.

Roy twisted his lips being tounge tied & formally nodded.
Just then Mini enters with food & wine hoping for things not to be at their worst.Just then Rd asked Mr.Roy to crack the news to Mini & hearing the contract is not getting cancelled she glanced at Randhir who gave her I-told-you-I-will-handle look & she smiled her best in astonishment.Just then Mr.Roy stood up to leave with a formal goodbye n rd chipped smiling is good for health Mr.Roy so keep smiling & saw him leaving.

Precap : Siya's comeback

*******
Phewwwwwww
600 words
Hope you are liking it❤💋
Love you all
Please share your reviews n vote because like every writer I too need motivation.