Loneliness

As wished Parth's friend pinged Parth on getting the required information the next morning & informed it was courriered from their franchise in Paris.
But this news came a shock to the trio as they wondered that if Sanyukta claimed herself to be in Malaysia while sending the book then how could it be courriered from Paris?And if the tickets booked were from LA - Malaysia - LA & she was back within four days how was it possible for her to be in Paris.Just then something struck in our hero's mind & he chipped nonchalantly she never went Malaysia & she tricked Vidushi & people around that she was out for work.

P - Have you ever read the book she courriered you carefully?

V - Oh cmon parth stop being a dumbhead it was his book why will he go through it?

R - Actually you are right bro I think we gotta check that book probably we might get some hints.

Parth just raised his invisible collar & vidushi rolled her eyes.Rd went to fetch the book & came to the hall.He opened & started reading the book on
which he had written in bold letters

THE ENCOUNTER OF LAVA & ICE - My Project

Reading the pages his eyes got filled up with tears & without permission tears rolled down his cheeks.
He then started getting flashbacks of each second he had spent with her.Her words,their every convo their every promise started ringing in his ears & he started yelling like a maniac Stopppppppp ittttttttt.
Vidarth were scared seeing him this way would sound as an understatement.It was only when Bruno & Gucci came & started pacifying him that he calmed down.(Yes he got Gucci to his house when he found the fact that Sanyukta left.)He turned to the last page he had written & what the trio then saw had put them in astonishment.Yes Parth was right she had left a note rather a clue as to why she left.

The note read ,

"Dear Randhir,
I don't know when you will get my note.So here I say it to you that you hold a special place in my life & will forever hold it.I think in normal language people call it love but as per me its something undefined & this emotion can be defined as some other term to it which isn't deciphered I guess.I know you will be sulking why I didn't tell you earlier the reason is simple I don't know how to trust in relations & I can't handle them too.You will forever be my friend.But sorry I'm breaking our promise & leaving you forever.Goodbye.Take care.
And she tagged her note with these lines ,

"Its Heard Destiny Writes Our Life
But I Guess Ironically It Didn't
Realise It Can Be Written For Commerce
Just The Way You Wrote Our Meet
& Hence I Wrote Our Departure....."
Don't search for me & believe that a lot can happen over scriptwriting.Hope you write your future well.Sending you this kitchen of

"Pristine & Curt Love With Eiffel As A Witness"

Remember the one with my name engraved is with you &
the one with yours is with me.

Just then a kitchen dropped from the book & rd just kept brushing his palm on her name.Vidarth left giving him some alone time.

Phewwwwww!!!!!
For next few parts in search of Sanyukta parts on the trio will be posted.
Enjoying or bored?????
Precap : Trio goes Paris