I Missed You

As per Arpita's planned surprise,Sanyukta entered after school only to witness dark all over.She called out for the house to be with Ruby while she would check the lights.She was about to go in direction of meter board just then lights were turned & Sanyukta was mesmerized by seeing the epitome of beauty in front of her eyes.
Just then she heard a voice,"So how is the surprise dida???"
"As usual the best 💯"
"Someone is glowing......ahem ahem"
"Nautanki come here"
As soon as she said this Siya jumped into her arms & Sanyukta too responded back & shed tears of happiness.
"Oh common stop crying."
"I missed you baby"
"Do you love me?"
"Yeah maybe"(Sanyukta played along)
"Wtf!!!!!You don't love me"
"I said maybe"
"Dida don't test my patience say u love me"
"I love you baby"& continued saying,"Its you who asked out of nowhere."
Seeing Siya quiet she continued,"I hope you aren't planning to kiss me now after my confession."
"No am planning to f**k you"
"Someone tell Richard his wife isn't straight."
Soon began theur chase for each other & Ruby who was sitting with her toy train around clapped seeing her mumma smile.Then they sat for supper not before feeding Ruby her baby food & lulling her to sleep.Sshe then put a tick on checklist of Ruby's schedule.Seeing Ruby's day chart Siya chipped,"Old habits die hard.....punctuality my half sister."
"Then learn qualities from your half sister."
"You've changed dida.....you need to love yourself & be happy."
"A wildcat never experiences happiness."
"Didaaaaa.......chuck all this I forgot to tell you something."
"N what's that?I hope its not regarding a launch of a new brand in market."
"Guess what I'm a part of the biopic going to be shooted by a famous. group here in Mumbai & the person on whose life its going to be insighted is love 😍😍."
"Wowwieee that's exciting.
I think Richard's jeco expression would have been a treat to watch.
Bdw whose the person."

"THE RANDHIR SINGH
SHEKHAWAT "

"I think I need to catch up some sleep have few papers to check & submit on Monday."
"Dii till when are you going to avoid?"
"It isn't avoidance & you know that."
"Doesn't seem as such."
"Than be it termed that way."
"Don't you love him?"
"Respect & adore in friendship  isn't love baby."
(Sanyu in mind - I'm sorry Siya for lieing to you that I don't love him because I know if I tell you this you will catch the first flight,meet him up & pull down the bridge which I have created with much effort.)
"Terming love for other as respect & adore is the pile of true love."
"I suggest you to take up writing parts of this drama representing his colourful past beautifully."
"Colourful past I don't know but date of you both & his proposal surely."
"I never told you about it."
"Paparazzi & news reports said it all.Moreover he being single since your departure & his depression said it too."
(Sorry but it wasn't public though I said just to know your reaction over it.)
"Paparazzi works as spice to make things peppy regarding personal lives.Chillax."
"How can you be so indifferent?"
"I believe one's indifference makes a difference & yeah don't try involving me in this drama of yours."
"But date details?"
"I'll give you but on one condition that my personality should not be unveiled."
"That's humanly impossible."
"Try inhumanly than."
"But diiii"
Before she could complete Sanyukta cut her off saying,
"Trust its good for all be it me,Ruby,you or Randhir.No arguments further to get no complications ahead."
Saying this she went to her room closed the door & sitting down on her knees started crying & inaudibly murmured,"I'm sorry for being stern with you Siya but it's good for all & that's what my life demands."
And then she replayed the events few seconds ago & wondered how the mere mention of his name awakened her bold side.

Phewwwwwww
So how are you feeling on seeing Sanyukta's bold comeback?
Soon she will be back on leopardess mode 😊😊
Enjoy 😙😙