Time Machine

💖 Sanyukta's POV 💖

Dear diary,

Its been two weeks the drama has started taking place which is soothing as well as painful to me.Soothing because it healed my past as well made me value the best moments with him in the past & painful because ironically for me my past couldn't rule my present.Initially I felt this drama will wreck me a big time but no it made me gain a heap of strength.Past few days apart from the moments with him I  have this guy named "DHIR" which makes me think of him being Randhir for a moment & then the next second makes me feel that I have lost my sense as the guy named "RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT" who is sinisterly sophisticated & famous for teasing my wits out could no way transform into a softspoken,sweet-tongued but adorable enough of challenging my so called Angrybird version in Randhir's style.Now a days my moody & partial Ruhi has started gelling up with Dhir & Parth all thanks to Siya.Today I shared my memories with Randhir & revealed my identity to DHIR after all we are "Secret Sharing Friends."
Today when I broke my band of tears which I had been stopping from past two years his consolation & his shoulder gave me the same feeling which I witnessed in front of weight when I got entangled in the most pure bond of friendship with Randhir.Being lost in the moments of the past I caressed his cheeks & fondled his hairs just the way I did with Randhir's.The frown on being irritated with my deed along with his twinkling eyes made me see his face but seeing Dhir snapping his fingers in front of my eyes I quitted my reverie & faintly blushed without getting noticed.I so wish I had a time machine which could take me back to my golden days.Goodbye see you soon."
When she was busy writing her diary there was someone leaning on the door admiring her twinkling hazel orbs with a faint smile playing on her lips.He then knocked the door saying,"Humans generally at this time eat dinner so if you belong to homosapiens can we."
S - I belong to the troop you belong to.
D - And why do you think that I take you as a part of the troop I belong to.
(He smirked)
S - Simple because one finds or terms their troop only so get ur basics cleared first Mr.Dhir regarding your troop.
(She smirked & his smirk nearly got disappeared & then both bursted into pearls of laughter.)