*Emergency Contact - Part B

Hello ppl
So here goes my update !
Readers under 16 if you can't digest the twist don't read parts with*

The trio reached their hotel in Canada freshened up a bit,had dinner & drifted off to deep slumber waiting for the next morning as they had tried to contact Reyaansh but it only had showed to be unavailable. Next morning they found themselves standing at his door only to see it was locked.Their neighbour was passing by & halted to inform him that the duo left Canada abruptly two years back.
Vidushi took the lady to a corner & explained her tactly the situation.Just then Lauren neighbour's daughter & Sadushi's mutual friend appeared.
She convinced her mother to give them the spare key & helped them get closer to Sanyukta's location.She also informed Vidushi that Sanyukta had visited Reyaansh & it for the first time seemed that she was really damn happy with her life but then suddenly one day the trio packed their bags & just left but where they went what happened all of a sudden was not known.She informed that Reyaansh's gf was looking pale & Sanyukta was constantly consoling her.
Here Paran where discovering the contours of the house to get hints regarding Sanyukta.Randhir was able to feel her fragrance still adorning the house & so he was sure that Vidushi was right Sanyukta had surely visited him.He was checking Sanyukta's room when a photograph fell from her closet which was her childhood pic with her parents & Siya.He just chipped,"My Cute Angrybird."
He was checking the cupboard when a paper flew beneath the bed.But before he could read it he got a call from the most unexpected person at this point of time.He was having a hard time controlling his mixed set of emotions.Just then Parth's eyes fell on the surname "Agarwal" & he picked it up only to feel pity,confused,angry & hurt for his bestie.The reports said that Sanyukta Agarwal had pregnancy test positive.He looked at Randhir trying to analyze how shattered Randhir will be on getting this piece of info.He initially thought to hide it but then he felt Randhir had the right to know it all.Here Randhir heaved a sigh of relief when the caller cut the call freeing him from his confusion whether to pick the call or not & even if it was picked up by him how to react after a duration of two years.He then asked Parth what's in that paper Vidushi yelled , " Whattttttttt ? San.....Sanyukta pr.....pregnant?Oh god wh....what's this new mystery?"
Hearing this Rd just took the paper to register what he heard & joined strings & said ,"Agarwal you gotta answer me now."

Who called Randhir after two years?
How is Sanyukta pregnant?
What's the mystery?
Will Randhir judge her character?
Will his love fade away?
Stay tuned
Precap : Entry of someone you know

#Signing off
Aesana