Realization

Sanyukta was returning from Churchgate To Bandra in Mumbai locals.She was lost in her world or rather Randhir's world while staring at their picture & tears without permission were rolling down her cheeks.Luckily there was no one around except an old lady who had been noticing her for a while.To soothe her the lady stood up & saw Sanyukta writing blankly on a paper
I'm sorry Randhir but I could not fulfill my promises.Sorry for being the traitorous half of our friendship.Sorry for crying which is hated by you the most but I could not control.
After writing she started crying hysterically.The lady then lightly caressed her forehead & Sanyukta then looked up with teary eyes at the lady.
L - Child what happened why you so disheveled?
S - No mother I'm not disheveled my life is disheveled.
L - Disheartenment leads you to nowhere child & you have a ray of hope to live heartily.
S - I ain't getting what you are saying mother.
L - Love was,is & can never be understood.
S - Huhh?
Lady then took Sanyukta's phone & pointing at Randhir's picture  said,"This is your ray of hope."
S - But I don't love Randhir & we aren't together & love doesn't matter to me.
L - Okay so the promises you make if broken by you shouldn't matter to you as well so why say sorry?
S - Being & saying sorry are the only two things I can possess.
L - Child describe this boy's gaze on you in words.
S - His eyes seem to me like the galaxy which have too many emotions at a time playing the role of twinkling stars in them.His eyes are that intoxication which invite you to reach its dead end.When he smiles his eyes too smile but when he gives his signature smirk his eyes depict the silence before a storm.His eyes make him sound like a hunting tiger which could attract any girl to act as a teasing leopardess to him just to ignite his charcoal orbs.The world says they know him but his orbs say sorry to say people but you have no idea about me at all.His gaze is more penetrating than X-rays which seems to give you a complete body scan or rather personality check.Its like a waterfall you would be tempted to drench yourself in.Inshort his gaze is unexplainable.
She described it dreamily as if almost looking at them.
(This is my description of Param's orbs so I'm blushing now.Bbye)
L - You are in love my child trust me.Its said if you know reading one's eye you understand that one & its notification of budding love which blossoms into love when you feel the person around even if the person is at a distance but he is here (pointing at her heart) so you are in love with him but it's just unsaid or unrealized.
Sanyukta thought for a while & said
YES I'M IN LOVE WITH HIM
YES I LOVE YOU RANDHIRSINGHSHEKHAWAT.
L - My station has come I gotta go.God bless you both & yeah his gaze on you says he loves you too.
And this made our leopardess blush.
The lady left her with a bright smile & new direction of hapiness.Soon she reached home cuddled Ruby & again promised herself that she would have to maintain a distance from Randhir for his own good but she with her feelings for him would be living her life for her own good unaware of someone's plan to fill this gaps soon very soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Keep the love coming <<<<<3
So tell me how is my description of Param's eyes which I have deeply noticed whenever I have met him.
And how many votes am I gonna get for giving you what you wanted.
If not the lady you guys can thank me for giving Sanyukta a realisation 😎
Precap :  Don't know :-D