Part A : Vent Out Of Feelings!!!!

Three weeks later Sanyukta came to NY where our Mr.Hotshot was already busy directing his preponed shoots for his next just to keep himself off from the tsunami of war between his brain & heart.But still his heart's quench of love & care wasn't giving up easily & indirectly perturbing his perfectionism a bit.
Sanyukta was looking blankly into the horizon when RSS who was just returning with his chaffeur from the shoots that he noticed her & smiled genuinely after a couple of days & immediately asked his chaffeur to stop & ordered him to head back to which having no option left the chaffeur nodded in a yes & left.He started walking towards her taking small steps & chipped,"Oh sweetheart,I didn't know u were so eager to get defeated by me in the challenge that you would come behind me to NY as well."

She didn't reply a word & continued her session of looking into the stars as if searching for something.This was something new to him & indeed a revelation of a new shade of Sanyukta. He tried instigating her but no reply each tym but surprisingly it wasn't liked by him & thereby said in mind somewhere I like my Ms.AngryBird when she is pristinely curt enough.

He then sat beside her & told her,"Come let's cut a deal u tell me your secret I'll tell you mine,"with his best smile on.
She looked at him for the first tym & smiled asking,"How do you manage to keep smiling always amidst your tears?"
He noticed that the glint in her eyes was lost somewhere & declaring that she was emotionally spent.
He replied nonchalantly,"Past cannot rule present & future can't affect present."
She smiled sadly with gloomy eyes & said,"I must say you are good enough to stay happy by your own."
Rd felt that probably she is feeling upset further & so diverted the topic saying,"Don't change the topic & tell me your secret first."
She replied still being low,"Your idea you first."
Rd chipped,"What rubbish logic is that ?"
She replied in her original attitude with faint smile,"Its common sense which you lack.For example,if you are meeting someone for co-directing then if your idea is better than his/her you would demand 60-40% on profit sharing basis.So same applies here & that's why you first."
Rd shook & said," okay I'll say it first but on one condition we will say it walking through streets unless......"
She said, "Unless what ????"
He replied,"You are too young to walk.Bdw which hotel are you in???"
She replied chuckling,"Holiday Inn though you aren't getting entry in my room Mr.Shekhawat."
He gasped as for the first tym he didn't think anything of sort & then thought what's wrong with him bcz he was sweeter than sugar.
And then replied,"I don't go girls come to me & bdw I too have room booked in the same hotel."
She said,"Come we will continue on walk."

Precap: Long walk to the hotel.