A Lifeless Life

So happy my fanfiction completed
-1K+ views
-211 votes
-And lastly not to forget has its position on no.199 in fanfiction.
So here is my update ❤❤
Silent readers its a request please vote & comment.
Love all 😘😘😘😘😘

As told Sanyukta is a teacher in a school named Ryan International School,Malad(W).Its said life without love of those you love become a living lifeless existence but as always life is topsy-tervy for Sanyukta.She has the love of all around & of HIM too but the love doesn't fill her instead empties her more dragging her into a dreadful life.
Yes she knows he loves her from the heart but she can't comprehend why her open or closed eyes to feel that chilly gusto of love inturn makes her roomed into blackness.
Not that his love disgusted her but his love didn't even let her live the personality she was.

She sometimes relates herself to the climate & presumes the direction of air in opposite to the direction of her life.

Nature too wondered that the person who was bold leopardess in human enough to make one shit in his/her pants with her mere look of sarcasm was nothing but quiter than the most dormant volcano in the world.These two years killed her each sec,she felt the pain but she accepted it all without a mere ouch.Yes time had changed her it wasn't that she wanted to be polite or soft but all she was doing was punishing herself by taming the leopardess in her thus jeopardizing her existence to a non-existent human devoid of life.

This is a opening of her present day life with her just murmuring mere words or one worded answers which one could never believe that a whilst ago she was the queen of sarcasm.

The lady cleaner came to the staff room & asked Sanyukta to go to the principal's office as she had summoned her to come.
(The girl who never knew anything other than barging into cabins for asking explanations used to now knock before getting an entry for owing explanations rather.The girl who couldn't live without the best & most elegant collection of dress which could suit her stature had now changed herself into wearing not so elegant stuffs.Not that she couldn't afford she could but didn't as each part of money used to be spent on one special being she loved.)

P - Oh come in Sanyukta & have a seat.

Sanyu entered & sat.

P - Though you are a slow person,students benefit under you.M impressed.

S - Thank you mam
(If she was old Sanyukta she would have answered Depressed need to be impressed though thank you.)

P - Sanyukta I think the pit outside stinks so could you?I mean all my cleaning staff is busy for Annual Day so please if you don't mind.

S - Sure.
(If it was old Sanyukta the leopardess in her would have replied I don't mind cleansing people spreading dirt as well or rather fund the cleansing procedure.)

P - Okay you may leave & do the needful.Just intercom me after you are done I will check & get you modify them if required.

S - Okay mam.
(If she was old Sanyukta answer would have been Personality check sessions too would be needed then & would have left with her signature smirk.)

So this was how she was awake but ironically in deep slumber.She needed a leopard to disturb her & fetch her voluptuousness indeed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Done 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
I know Sanyukta's this avatar is depressing after watching the sarcastic one but trust me you will get to see her bold side soon😉😉
Now next part I give you the hint that exactly it won't be an insight in Randhir's life because he is the same guy he was earlier just the difference was that earlier he was devoid of bliss of love but now he is filled with a cyclone of love.

Precap : A ray of hope.