Epilogue

Finally the most awaited day had come it was Sandhir's marriage but the bride didn't knew about it as she thought they were here to attend a friend's marriage in New York after all her soon to be hubby wanted it all to be pristine & curt in its own way.It wasn't an exotic beach wedding but a really elegant wedding just in front of the balance where their story started.Moreover he wanted to have the witness of their bond's pristinity since day one to be the witness of their upcoming future as well.He arranged a lavish wedding.They were the most cute & unique couple.Finally they became man & woman & after escaping hundreds of eyeballs both reached a wooden house after a while where Randhir had planned for their first night.He lovingly hugged her & said,"I love you wifey dearest" to which she replied,"I love you too hubby dearest."He then broke the hug & brought the wine & huskily said,"Time for a pristine & curt celebration wifey."Saying this he took steps in her direction.

Mature Contents Ahead ❗❗

He then poured wine on her & thanks to her shoulderless gown it probably made him have more access.He kissed all over her face very slowly yet sensuously except for her lips making her crave for him.He then sensuosly licked her chin or rather we can say the wine he poured.He then sat backhugging her & kissed behind her ear gently sucking her.She moaned Ran....Randhir but he just cupped her face with his hand & deepened his head in her crook licking the wine.He placed many wet kisses & before heading towards the jaw kissed both corners of lips making her crave for him more.He then gently pushed her on bed & very sensuously licked her throat not before biting her jaw.He kissed all over her throatline making her blush at their proximity.She then started breathing heavily when he opened the tops zipper & turning her around poured it over her white milky back.He sucked her back giving a lovebite there making her moan Ran....RANDHIR ple...please kiss me hard.He then turned her around & smiling at her blush chipped I love you & gave her three pecks & sucked her lower lip but didn't allow her to kiss her back.He proceeded towards her toes & kissed the exposed length of her legs making her moan even hard.He rubbed his stubble on the lower side of the leg & coming over to her navel huskily said,"I hope you are enjoying my punishment wifey dearest.Lots more to come."He then kissed her all over her belly making her erect & all wet down there.He then kissed,sucked & licked the remaining wine on her deep valley between the bulges.She moaned his name pressing her thighs together but before that he swiftly touched & massaged her there while continuing to kiss her valley.He then said,"Woah I wish this punishment never ends."Saying this he made her sit closed the gap between their lips for a toe curling kiss sealing their togetherness till eternity & in meanwhile opened her brasserie.She too responded equally being turned on.She then grew breathless when he further deepened it.As a result she bit his lips making him to break the kiss.His attention was then invited by her mounds all over again.He inked many lovebites on her cleavage marking her as his.While taking off her panties he again engaged her in a liplock.Once he was done ravishing her mounds for the second time in the process of comforting her he headed to her innerthighs & started giving her a special treatment there.She arched her back in pleasure & moaned his name thereby arising his already risen desires.He bit her core & lovingly said, "You are beautiful love."After this he let his tongue taste her taking his own sweet time.This tease of Randhir was enough to invite the leopardess & in a swift move he was under her.She then descended & placed open mouth wet kisses on his jawline making his breaths heavy.He cupped her face in reflex which made her to bite his chin hard.
After this sensous jawline kiss her hands reached his shirt buttons & unbuttoned them & sensuously said Why should boys have all the pristine as well as curt fun,eh?.She sucked his Adam's apple marking a lovebite there & continued her sweet punishment making his friend down excited & hardened.She then rubbed her hands over his crotch from above the jeans & feeling him hardened said boldly,"Seems your friend is having mood swings so lets allow it to enjoy my pamper."After saying this she bent down to his hard member & kissed it from above the cloth & noticed her effect on him.She then kissed the button of his jeans & opened it with her mouth.She then opened his zip with his mouth thereby brushing her lips on his crotch.She got him off his jeans while he caressed her back with one hand & pressed her bulge with other in urge of controlling himself from f***king her hard as he wanted to make her his at a sweet pace.She kissed his whole length making him loose his last strand of control & in a blink she was now under him.He kissed her hard just then he said,"Someone has rightly said every beast needs his beauty."He then slowly got out of his boxers & covering themselves under the duvet drilled his being into her slowly but soon on transforming her pain into pleasure started thrusting hard.After reaching the world of ecstcacy he came out of her thus pulling her in his arms.Both in unison chipped,"Thanks for making me fall for you in this Pristine & Curt Journey.I love you."Kissing each other's forehead both drowned into deep slumber letting the moonlight & stars to bless them as Sandhir.

Hence two script writers fell in love over their writing thereby becoming  writers of each other's life.The fate seperated them just to unite them forever making their souls entangled in pious feeling of love.

Thank you <3
So here comes the epilogue of this story.
Really feeling nostalgic.
Season2 of this story won't be a continuation of married life instead it will be a different storyline.
Details of Season 2 I will be updating in Conjoint Stitches Of Love.
Will you miss this story guys?
Do Vote
Do Comment
Do Follow

Bbye !!!!

#SigningOff
Aesana