Chapter 1: Darkness

A/N:
(Y/N)•Your name
(Y/F/N)•Your first name
(Y/L/N)• Your last name
Those are probably just the main parts. If I use any others just ask and I will make sure to let you know what they mean. Now let's get on with the story!!

*Your POV*
You open your eyes. Nothing. You see nothing. Well, you see black. Your breath begins to grow at a faster pace as questions run through your head. 'Where am I?' 'Why is it so dark?' 'Have I been kidnapped?' 'Who kidnapped me?' You struggle in your spot when you notice you're sitting, in a chair. Your arms and legs are strapped down tightly and you can barely move. Fear starts to kick in. You try to calm yourself. 'It's okay (Y/N) calm down. Try and remember what happened.'
Finally soothing yourself, you close your eyes and try to search through your memories.
You walk in through the bank doors. "Hey Phil." You smile at the guard by the door. He gives you a small smile but stands a little straighter as you pass by. You sip your (drink of choice) and head to your desk. You began sorting through papers when you heard a loud gun shot. Insane laughter filled the air, almost as toxic as the gas starting to fill the bank. Screams echoed off the wall as more shots were fired. Tons of men in gas masks began running throughout the bank, grabbing whatever they could. You hid behind a file cabinet, trying to avoid the gas now flooding your room. Your desk was suddenly flipped over by a pair of strong hands. You shook with fear as someone grabbed you by the collar of your shirt and threw you to someone's feet. You looked up to see a man with green hair and a smile painted on his mask look down at you. "Take her with us." He ordered.
You struggled in the men's grip as they carried you over to a corner.  One of them walked over with a gun. You shook your head furiously but he snatched your head. The last thing you saw was the green haired man before getting knocked out cold.
You shake furiously as you start to regain your memories. "Where am I?!" You shout.
A voice chuckles behind you. "Oh you'll learn in a second doll."

Yay!!! First chapter!! I'm sorry if you find these Authors noted boring but you can just skip them if you'd like. So that was my first chapter!! I'll try and update it soon. (If anyone even reads it) I hope you liked it!! Please tell me your suggestions if you have any! You can always message me or comment! Thanks for reading!
Bye bye now 😉