Chapter 6: Training

Hey guys! Remember, I update everyday, so yesterday was a special day because I updated twice! And that was because we hit 1K views/reads on the story. So today I'm only updating own chapter so if you tell me to update soon I won't go any faster anyways. It takes me a while to try and come up with side ideas for the story. I have something planned I just need down filler things to get there. Thank you for everything and on with the story!!

*Jokers POV*
I kissed her. It wasn't like any of the other kisses I've had either, those were fake, sloppy ones. This, this was different. It was like a whole new world, I didn't dare open my eyes as I leaned into the kiss and put my hand on the counter for support. I didn't want this to end. I felt normal, I felt...human.

*Your POV*
It isn't weird. You thought as he leaned into the kiss. It's kinda nice. You put one hand around his neck and drew him closer. Each kiss electrified you with adrenaline, making you more and more into it. He pulled back slightly, looking into your eyes as he did, you suddenly felt embarrassed and nervously let out a shaky laugh. He pulled back further, but your arm was still around his neck, so he only went a few inches away. He chuckled and bent down to pick up the ice cream and spoons.
"We can continue this-" he tapped your nose "-later." He added a wink at the end as he helped you off the counter and went back towards his room.
You ran after him. "Hurry up, I want ice cream."
He laughed. "Is that the only thing you want?"
He asked, raising an eyebrow.
You but your lip and shrugged. "I don't know," you decided to toy with him a bit. "You weren't that good of a kisser."
He let out a small hmph. "I was only just getting started." You were walking by his side and he pulled you close, careful not to crush the carton of ice cream but close enough to where his lips were pressed against your ear.
"I could make you scream for me (Y/N) and you'd never see it coming."
His hand fell on your hip and you shot your eyes at him. He let out a small chuckle and continued walking to his room, his hand slid into yours and you looked at him, now raising our eyebrow.
He didn't look at you, his eyes were straight ahead. You shrugged and looked back ahead. You noticed someone standing there...but you couldn't make it out. Joker stopped walking and you did the same.
"Act natural. You are my new recruit right now, follow my lead." He whispered. He let go of your hand and it dropped to your side.
He set the ice cream down slowly and began walking toward the figure.
(Little side note: The person you are about to meet in the story is not a real villain. He is a made up side character. You will be seeing him a lot in this story.)
"Ah Victor!" Joker yelled. He let out a laugh and it echoed through the halls. It left chills on your arm. You haven't heard that laugh in what seems like forever.
"Mr J! What is up my man? It's been too long. Is this the newbie?" Victor pointed to you and you tried to look tough and lost.
Joker glanced at you. "Her? Oh. Yeah she's new."
"The name is (Y/N)." You say sassily.
Victor chuckles and takes your hand. He brings it to his mouth and places a kiss on it. "Nice to meet you (Y/N)." He drops your hand and you resist the urge to wipe it off. Instead, you study Victor.
His hair is a deep brown, his eyes are a bright blue, his skin is a sandy tan, his body...lets just say he's pretty hot.
Victor winks at you before turning to Joker. "You wanted me to train her? Where are we going to train?"
Train? What? Is he trying to say that I'm gonna fight people?
Joker shrugged. "Meh. I don't know. I was thinking we could use the basement."
Victor nodded. "Sounds good." He turned to you and looked you up and down. "You picked a pretty sweet one too."
You glanced at Joker to see him glaring at Victor.
"Yeah, you're pretty sweet aren't you doll." His teeth were clenched together and you shrugged.
"Damn straight." You said laughing.
Victor chuckled and moved closer to you. You walked closer to Joker which cooled some of his temper. He put an arm around your shoulder. "Come on doll I wanna see you train."
~Down in the basement because walking scenes are BORING😂~
You take a look around and it's huge. You're in some sort of room, it's packed with guns, punching bags, targets, knifes, basically anything that would scream "Joker".
Victor began taking off his shirt but Joker hissed at him.
"I don't think we need to be shirtless to teach things you idiot."
He shrugged it off and kept his shirt on. You glanced down at your clothes. Definitely not the ones to fight in.
Joker threw you an outfit. "Here. Change into this."
You shrugged and walked into a small closet. You took a look at the clothes and cursed. "He expects me to wear this?!" You whisper-yelled.
You let out a sigh and put it on anyway.
It was a short pair of black shorts, with a green and purple sports bra. "PSH green and purple." You muttered to yourself, walking out.
Joker grinned as he saw you and Victor chuckled slightly.
"Whatever. Shut up. Just teach me how to do things already." You snapped.
Victor nodded as he began showing you the basics. Maybe learning to fight wouldn't be that bad after all....

Quick authors note. Hope you liked it Byeeeee!!!!