Chapter 13: Family Renuinon?!?

I need to start writing again before I take a whole week off😂

*Your POV*
As you pull the shirt over your head your mind starts racing.

A ten year old? Why the hell would he give me a frickin child to be my friend? Did he kidnap her? God I hope not. And she's really pretty for a damn ten year old...is she going to like Joker? He's mi-

You stop yourself from saying mine. You frown. He isn't yours...not yet.

*Jokers POV*
Shit. Shit. Shit.

These were the bastards who hurt my (Y/N)?!.
Anger boils inside of me and I try to keep my cool. I wouldn't kill them...yet.

Oh no, I'd torture them. Make them suffer. They'd get things done to them that they didn't even know co-

"Joker is it?" The small woman says.

I nod my head slowly. "And you are (Y/N)'s mom..."

She smiles and nods. There's something I don't like about her...

I pull out my gun, and she gulps.

The man stays still, obviously in shock for some reason.

I shake my head. "Oh dear, you're gonna tell me everything. What you did to her. How you made her upset...why you did it I frankly don't care. You need to be punished." I took a step closer and her knees buckled.

"I-I don't know what you're t-talking about." She stuttered. She looked over at her husband for help.

He stood still.

Little bastard. "Tell me what the hell you did to make (Y/N) unhappy!!" I yelled furiously.
I remember her crying as she played the piano. A sad, and beautiful melody explaining her life before.

That snapped the man into action. "(Y/N)? Our daughter?"

I groaned and spit at the floor. "What other (Y/N) would you know you idiot."

"We didn't do anything to her..." He said nervously.

I growled. "Oh shut up."

Victor knocked them out and dragged them to the van, Travis bouncing behind.

I'll get the truth out of them...and I'll make them pay.

*Your POV*
You come out of the bathroom to see Chloe still folding your laundry and humming along to a song.

"Hey." You said roughly.

She jumped at the sound of your voice and turned around. Her figure shrunk down when she saw it was you. "Oh. Hi."

Ummm awkward much?

"Uh you don't have to do that right now. We could go to the backyard maybe..." You say quietly. You've never been to the backyard, and you wanted to explore.

She nodded happily. "Oh yes please." She said excitedly.

On your way through the house, with a small child following you like a lost puppy, one of the guards hands you a phone.

"Pick it up. It's your to keep by the way." That was all he said, before hurriedly walking away.

"Um okay?" You pick up the phone and grin to yourself.

"Hey doll. How'd you like her."

Her. Her? Oh Chloe. "J you want me to befriend a kid? Please tell me you didn't kidnap her."

You glanced nervously at Chloe who was on the other side of the hallway, looking out a window.

He laughed. "Oh of course not! I went to an acquaintance and took her from them. They didn't have any your age beautiful."

You sighed. "But I already have Travis!" You pouted.

"Yes you do. Anyway that's not the reason I called." His voice got serious. "I ran into some...familiar faces today."

You hold your breath and wait for his next words.

"I think, I found your parents..."

I know. Yes. This is very short. It's only 600 words. So what. Kill me. Don't seriously. Like I said, I've been busy and I can't stay up so late so yes these chapter might be a little short. I'm trying to figure out a schedule that will work out for me. So while I'm trying to figure this out just stick with me on this alright? Thanks so much for everything. I loooove you guys.
And as always I will see you in the next chapter😉
BYEEEEE