Chapter 8: Torture?

Should I make the chapters longer?

*Your POV*
You stared at the man and frowned. "I'm not doing this."
Joker gave you a glare, and you returned it.
"This man is innocent!" You screamed.
He growled and shot the guy with a gun of his own. "I'll go find someone appropriate then."
Jeez what's with him? He's probably on his man period. You snickered to yourself. You forgot about Victor and turned toward him, hoping he wouldn't judge your outburst.
"It isn't so hard after your first kill..."he said quietly. "It still haunts you though."
You shivered and frowned as you heard a door burst open and The Joker dragging a body toward you.
"I already did some damage but it's nothing too bad..." He grunted.
Your eyes widened as you saw him throw the man onto a table and strap him down. "What's all this about?" You demand angrily.
"I had a back up. Incase you were to chicken out. Now since you won't kill an 'innocent' you can murder this piece of shit."
You stared at the guy who chuckled. "What?"
"Oh my god. Doll, this guy is a murder, rapist, he's kidnapped children. He's a bad guy."
Anger rose up inside you. He did what? He murdered kids? He raped them...he kidnapped them! You began to get angrier and you clenched your fists.
"Oooh doll, getting angry now? Well guess what? He slaughtered his family. And for what! For money. I think there was...three kids? Yeah three..."
He began ranting on and on and you stepped toward the man. He looked at you with a frightened look. You must've looked angry as hell.
The Joker began showing you how to torture the man. You didn't care who he was or what he had at the time. You were just to mad. Someone who killed their own family for money made you sick.
So you began training. Slowly at first, they always had to bring in people who have done bad things. You couldn't stand killing the innocents. They hadn't done anything wrong yet!? So why punish them now...? You didn't know. You couldn't do it.
So you were surprised when you heard news from Joker and Victor.
"You want me to do WHAT?!" You screamed angrily. You slammed you hand onto the table and stood up. "There is no way in hell I am going to do that."
Joker grabbed your hand and pulled you towards him. He ran a hand down your arm, sending chills up your spine. "Oh come on doll, it's just a few people...you've been training well and we wouldn't want all that hard work to go to nothing." He whispered in your ear. "Plus, I think you'd look good in the uniform I got you."
You growled, knowing what he was trying to do. You ignored the hand tracing back up your arm and over your shoulder. "No. I don't want to."
Victor gave you a small smile and you groaned. "But it's not even worth it! You're already so rich!"
Joker chuckled. "It isn't for me, it's for you doll."
You groaned again and sat back down in your chair. "Fiine. Stupid guards pissed me off anyway."
Joker clapped his hands and jumped up and down. "Oh goodie! I have all the plans right here!"
You sighed as you opened up a vanilla envelope and saw the layouts to The Gotham Bank...your old job.

Sorry this was so short!! I am very very sorry. I wrote this real quick, and this update was very late. I normally have a schedule to upload around 6-9 PST (pacific standard time). I know you guys probably don't read my Authors notes but mehhhh. So normally I write to around 1000 words in a chapter. Do you guys want longer chapters? Maybe to around 2000-5000 words? Would that change anything? Again, I'm so so sorry this was a really short chapter. Please do tell me what you think of it. I'm so glad this story is growing!!! I might write another story but it won't be a fan fiction. It'd probably be a fiction about...I'll let you guys know later. So, again I'm sorry for the short chapter. Not much happened. Bye byeeee for now!!😇