Chapter 14: Do You Want Me?

Warning:
This chapter will contain some light sexual content that may make you feel uncomfortable. If you don't like this content please do not leave anything rude, just skip to the end of the chapter with my authors note. Thank you.

PSSST. Do you guys like smut or nah?

*Your POV*
Well shit.

You weren't a big fan of your family. HAHAHA Just kidding.

You fucking hated them.

You groaned. "I thought those bastards died." You whisper to yourself.

You completely forgot about Chloe, who was already wondering around the mansion, and you sat down on the floor.

How did he find them? Why aren't they dead? When is he coming back?

Questions filled your head and you sighed. You threw your hands in the air and cursed loudly. So loud that Chloe turned around with wide eyes.

Yeah, I'm an adult. I can cuss. Don't give me that look.

Looks like someone is grumpy...

You were maybe a tad bit grumpy. But wouldn't anyone else be?

You hated your parents with every bit of your soul. The things they did were unforgivable. Terrible. No one should have to go through that...

Yet you did.

You put your face in your hands and sighed. Your head snapped back up when you heard Chloe squeak and she bolted to somewhere in the mansion.

You ignored her, and started walking toward where she ran away from. You were greeted by a slick Joker, who gave you a quick kiss on your cheek.

His lips moved up to your ear and he whispered, "Oh darling after this little Family Reunion I have a surprise for you."

His voice sent shivers down your spine and he moved back, grinning at you, noticing the effect his words had on you.

You ignored the hairs on your arm that had now risen, and you tried to ready yourself for the monsters you might see.

Who knows. Maybe, he won't let me see them right away. Maybe...

"Oh." You whispered as Victor dragged a cage in.

You spoke too soon.

*Jokers POV*
Damn she looked hot.

Well, she looks hot everyday but no, not as hot as today. Maybe it was the fact I wanted her so badly, or maybe it was that outfit I chose.

Whatever it was, I needed her. Now.

I scooted closer to her and tried to shove the growing bulge in my pants.

Shit. Move faster J.

I grabbed her arm. "They can come later. I'll show you your surprise now."

She nodded, eager to find out what the surprise was. Oh little did she know...or maybe she knew.

Did she want me? I guess I'll find out soon...

*Your POV*

He led you to his room.

Not what you expected, but whatever.

You grew nervous as you glanced at the bed. He saw your eyes and rose one eyebrow.

You did the same.

Whatever happened next was a blur.

You. Him. Kissing.

Him locking the door. You dug your nails into his back, drawing him closer. He picked you up by your ass and led you over to the bed.

You sat down on the bed and tightened your arms around his neck, bringing him closer and on top of you.

You forgot about your worries. You forgot about your cares.

Everything flew away with each kiss. It felt amazing.

He started bringing his kisses closer to your neck. You lay on the bed and arched your chest up, moaning as he kissed and sucked on your neck.

He ripped off his jacket and tore off your shirt.

"I...thought you liked that shirt." You whispered.

He chuckled. "I did. But you look hotter without it."

His hands slid around your back and unhooked your bra. He flung it across the room and growled. He looked at you with hunger in his eyes.

Oh he wanted you. He wanted you bad.

You decided to toy with him and you hooked a finger on his jeans. You slowly tugged them off and threw them somewhere.

"Do you want me..." He whispered in your ear slowly.

"Yes." You whispered back.

That was all he needed to hear.

Alright. I left it at that before it got pretty dirty. So I wanted to know if oh liked scenes like this or not! So leave a comment under
Yes

No

Please do not spam the options. Whatever gets more votes I will write in the next chapter. Anyway, I hoped you liked this. Sorry it wasn't that long. I'm really weird and awkward so uhmmm

AS ALWAYS I WILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BYEEEEE