Norway X Brus

So if this seems familiar i took this from my other fanfiction which is still posted its Norway X Brus ((LEMON!1!!!1)) So you guys should read that too it had three parts anyway heres the smut ;;))

------

  It was a nice and sunny day. Norway was scavenging around his fridge for something nice and cold to drink and that's when he saw it. Right next to the butter was a nice, cold bottle of Pæresmak Brus or Pear flavoured soda. It looked so...... Delicious. In both the sexual was and normal way. The Norwegian grabbed the bottle of the delectable substance and closed the fridge. He stumbled around the house to make sure nobody else was around before taking a deep sigh and opening the container. His senses filled with the smell of Pear and God it made him horny as FUCK. He put the half open bottle on the table and started stripping.
Once most of his clothes we're off other than his boxers, he lied down and started pouring some of the liquid over his body. A loud on burst from him as the cold substance covered his body. He couldn't wait any longer and stopped pouring it over himself. About half of the soda was over his bottle and half of it still inside. He pulled his boxers off and almost immediately pounced onto the plastic bottle. He thrusted himself into the small opening and started pounding into it. It hurt like he'll but god damn it felt so right. After a fee more thrusts, he finally hit his climax and came into the bottle. He pulled out of the soda and let out a content sigh "I'm going to have to buy more of you next time~" he smirked, running his finger over the plastic bottle. Norway stood up and screwed the bottle cap back on before putting it back into the fridge and pulling his clothes back on. What norway didn't know was that Iceland was standing in the doorway of the kitchen watching him the entire time.