France X Wine bottle- Monage et tois

Disclaimer: This is literally APH France having intimate sex with a winebottle. Dont like dont read.

-----------------------

Today was the world meeting day.  It was a long day especially for the Frenchman, he had been waiting all day to get laid which was usually a long time for him to wait. None of the other nations or  maids wanted sex that day which left him down in a bad mood. He sighed and drew his attention to his wine bottle. It looked so fuckable right now..... fuck what was he thinking.... But it was true the bottle looked so good right about now. An hour or so passed by and the meeting ended resulting in everyone leaving or just moving to another room to have sex. France instead waited in the current room until everyone was gone before slamming the door shut and smirking back at the sexy wine bottle. He started stripping as he walked back over to it and pumped himself slowly as he stared at the delicious beverage. He ran his finger up the glass before popping the top off, luckily the top of the bottle was relatively wide, just wide enough for his dick. He smirked brighter once he was completely hard and grabbed the bottle to lower it down to his dick before starting to mercilessly pound into the glass. Fuck it hurt but god dam it felt good. He continued thrusting and pounding into the bottle just soft enough not to break it before releasing into the liquid. He panted heavily and tried pulling off just to realize he was stuck. Fuck.