Spain x Romanos curl

This story i s2g

-

today spain was exceptionally horny. Horny af as some people would say. And he wasnt into men or women or even tomatos. HEWASI NTO THAT C URL OF ROMANOS. DAYUM HAVE YOU SEEN HOW HOT IT IS?! Tonight was the night he would claim that curl as his woman. At about 2 in the morning spain slipped into romanos room and just casually cut the curl off with a pair of scissors before rUNNING TO HIS ROOM AND PRETENDING ROMANO NEVER EVEN HAD A CURL AHAHAAHHAAH WHAT CURL!?! He was already naked because this bitch slept naked and he was hard as fuck because he was also watching porn for like 3 hours straight. The curl is all he needed to complete his life so he could kill himself in peace. Perfect. He rested on his bed and let out a content sigh as he laid the curl on the pillow next to him "well my precious~" he smirked "lets begin" he grabbed the strand of hair and ran it up his erection. A loud moan. he curled the strand of hair around his tip and continued running it up and down his hardened dick. Dam if it was legal or even morally acceptable he would marry this piece of hair...He started to thrust up against the curl which only made it feel even better. Soon he was close cumming and wrapped the curl around his dick tightly causing him to cum when he thrusted again. His cum sprayed up covering the curl in the substance. The Spaniard sighed contently and layed the curl next to him on a pillow before pulling the covers over himself and falling asleep. 

Lets just say in the morning a certain Sicilian wasn't very happy or delighted to see his curl detached from his head and covered in fucking semen

((Personally i think this is the best hetalia x inanimate object chapter yet but thats only my opinion))