England X Tea

I was suggested to do this sin and was told to "be creative ;)"

It was a lovely day in London. England was relaxing inside his house watching the traffic outside whilst drinking one of his delectable cups of tea. What else does an English gentleman do?  He had been relaxing for about half an hour being positive he was alone and by himself other than flying mint bunny sleeping on his lap. Outside his window about 10 stories high above the ground was France watching him through the glass  "ohohohon Algettere doesnt even know im here~ i wonder what he does when he's alone~" he chuckled softly in his french accent. Oh god France that was a horrible thing to do.... A few minutes peacefully passed by with England sipping his tea gentlemanly like then it hit him. 12:00 exactly. He got a huge ass fucking boner. We dont know why but he did. Mr Frenchman didnt know and just thought his British crush saw a hot lady outside or something, only when England retrieved inside did he see the giant fucking boner pressing against his pants. He still had a bit of tea in his teacup and he didnt want to waste any money or time or the chance to be fucking embarrassed to call anybody up to help him so he did the only sensible thing. He grabbed the teacup and a couple of teabags and scurried over to his couch. He started to take off his shirt gentlemanly like and tossed that shit to the floor because fuCK THAT SHIRT. Without really thinking he poured the cup of fucking boiling tea over his chest and moaned out loudly in what im guessing is pleasure? One of his hands reached down to start taking off his pants while his other hand rolled his nipple which was covered in hot fucking tea. France who was outside his window couldnt help but drool watching the hot act inside. England kicked his pants and boxers off and fucking shoved one of the teabags up his ass, his hand rubbing his nipple trailing down to viciously pump himself as he moved the tea bag in and out of himself quickly. God it felt like heaven. France, who had a boner watching this, took out his phone and started live streaming this shit through his window because why the fuck not he could make some money and get his country out of a bit of debt. A few minutes passed by and england let out a loud moan, loud enough to be heard by france and his phone, as he came. The livestream had about 400 people viewing it at the time, most of them being nations. The Brit panted heavily and pulled the teabag out of his ass before throwing it to the side, his chest was sticky and covered in his own cum and the tea he had poured over himself earlier, this sight had earned france another €300 from... certain... nations. Not pointing fingers *cough* prussia and spain *cough* A minute or two passed by and england rolled over this time noticing the frenchman at his window recording. He let out a loud, gentlemanly scream and threw the teacup he had at the window, shattering the cup and causing france to tumble back luckily landing on somebodys terrace. 

the next day at the world meeting england did not show up and didnt show up anymore from that day on.

The end.