Denmark X Ikea Sofa

Disclaimer: this is all for fun and jokes please don't take this seriously.

----------------------------------------------

The Nordic 5 were walking around IKEA, Sweden's favourite place to go for some odd reason. The only person who really didn't like being there was Slutmark. He hated seeing all the Swedish words and the Swedish furniture and the Swedish food and- oh my god is that a sofa. That majestic piece of fine Swedish chair looked so....amazing...almost......sexy.  While the other nordics continued walking around. Denmark stopped and stared at the amazing piece of furniture and licked his lips hungrily. It was a light gray colour with two matching pillows on each end of the sofa leaning against the arm rests. The Danish man slowly walked up to it and smirked, he was getting hard just looking at it. His hand trailed down himself to slowly start unbuttoning his pants and unzipping them down, he didn't care if people were watching him. Fuck those people. He pulled his pants down along with his boxers and started stroking himself at the sexy sight of the couch. He walked up to where he was right in front of it and started vigorously pumping himself over it, his precum dripping down onto the fabric of the couch. He was moaning like crazy which amazingly didn't catch anyone's attention really other than a few passerby's. He couldn't take it anymore he had to be in that couch somehow... He sat down on the couch and pushed himself in-between the  cushions before quickly starting to thrust into the magnificent piece of furniture. It felt so wrong yet so right it was amazing. Soon he couldn't take it anymore and came all over the cushions, that's when he felt two strong arms on his shoulders. He glanced back to see two police officers, they pulled him off of the couch and put him in handcuffs. Lets just say.....The other Nordics ignored him for a long while and Sweden didn't invite him to IKEA anymore...