Switzerland X Mario

((I SAW A PICTURE OF THIS FROM TUMBLR AND IT HAD TO BE DONE))

Mr switzerland was playing on his sister, Liechtensteins, 3DS. He was playing an old classic...Mario....in 3D. WHAT MAGIC. the game was relatively bland but god he was so fucking attracted to the main character....  that mustache and that....Red hat..... fuck he got so turned on by playing this kids game but Liechtenstein wasnt worried about it. For all she knew her big brother was having fun playing a game. He had just beaten the game and decided he had to beat his meat becausE DAMN HE GOT AFUCKING BONER FROM PLAYING THIS GAME IF ONLY MR MARIO-SENPAI WOULD COME TO LIFE AND FUCK HIS ASS. *poof* the 3ds disappeared and in its place was a mario dildo....pERFECT. He snatched the dildo and ran over to his bed, kicking off his pants and boxers on the way over to the bed. Hell who gives a fuck about where the 3DS went he could always buy his sister a  new one or give her the dildo that just magically fucking appeared. Either way she would get the same amount of fun *shrugs* Without any thinking or consideration for his sister in the room over he shoved the dildo into his ass and started thrusting it in and out of himself as he moaned out his crushes name "mario...~" in his fucking Swiss accent relatively loud. Liechtenstein left her room and walked over to her brothers room thinking he got hurt or something and opened the cracked open door completely "Big brother? What are you doing?" she asked innocently because shes too innocent to know what the fuck a dildo is or what sex is "wheres my 3DS? I want to play pokemon..." she mumbled softly glancing around at the floor "and you should put your clothes back on you can catch a cold. Ha. Get it. Catch. Because i wanna play pokemon and catch pokemon you fuCK WHERES MY DS?" she yelled. It was at this moment Switzerland realized his sister was in the room and let out a screech "GET OUT ILL BUY YOU A NEW DS" he yelled. Liechtenstein scurried out of the room and Switzerland continued his actions until he came onto the bed. He stuffed the Mario dildo under his bed and passed out in the sheets only to continue what he did every other night with his sister complaining about her missing DS. But secretly she was planning a murder....