Iceland x Toothpaste

So i was talking to a friend who we call iceland and they said they used to love toothpaste. And this happened.

Icelands morning routine was always the same, Get out of bed, get dressed and brush his teeth then do whatever the fuck he wanted. He always couldn't wait to brush his teeth. He LOo0OVES toothpaste. Sometimes he would steal the tube from the bathroom and hide in his room and....use it.... and he would always be sad whenever there was none. He would brush his teeth almost 50 times a day just for this shit. Today he decided since his boyfriend wouldn't fuck him in the morning so he did what he would do what he used to do. FUCK THE TUBE OF TOOTHPASTE WHAT ELSE DO YOU DO?! He brushed his teeth and ran out of the bathroom with the toothpaste tube past hong kock who was going downstairs to make breakfast and into their room. He was only pretty much in his boxers so he decided to pull those off and throw it at the window so that if anyone was outside they would be disgusted. He took out his hardened dick which to fuck a tube of toothpaste was obviously a fucking micro-penis what would he have? A hard 386 meters? hA NO. He unscrewed the toothpaste cap and tossed it to the side. Hong kong peeped into the room and stared at Iceland watching him squeeze out a bit of toothpaste and cover his smol ass fucking dick in the substance. He positioned his dick at the tip of the toothpaste and slowly pushed himself into the small opening...the many thoughts of people walking down the streets telling him who he should rape.....mentally scarring him...."bitch i rape who i want.." he murmured to himself which really caught hong kongs attention who by now had gotten his phone out and was recording this majestic scene. Iceland had completely pushed himself into the tight...cold...tube.... FUCK. He quickly and forcefully tried thrusting in and out of the entrance loud moans coming from him. The Cantonese man was just casually recording it with a poker face. LIKE ALWAYS. A minute or so passed and he had cum inside the tube a bit leaking out the sides...the tightness of it was just so fucking good. He tried pulling out but then....."huh?" he glanced down...He was stuck.." HONG KONGHEL P" he yelled loudly and started freaking out. Hong kong stopped recording and laughed softly walking over to help him get unstuck.

((420 WORDS PERFECT I ENDED ON 420 WORDS))