Gotta Love School.

Hello there! So my first day of school was August 3rd (I don't know when this is going to end up getting published.)
Isn't that exciting? I'm a freshmen now! :)
So, anyways, you all want a beautiful moment right?
Sucks, because at the moment I have none.

R.I.P.

Anywho, I have a little rant for all of you...  Kind of?😅 It's more of a story? Whatever, I give up.

So, I was sitting in the gym, where we were forced to meet in the morning. So sempai was walking out of the gym at dismissal (I pretended not to notice sempai because I wanted to get noticed first.)
Well, later at lunch I got to sit with Sempai! (Yay!  😍)
Sempai was like, "I was getting ready to beat some people up today." And I was like,
""But why?" And she goes,
"Because they were making fun of you and calling you a dyke." And I was just like, O sempai! I knew you cared!

Anyways, how does this relate to me being a gender fluid? (This is a gender fluid story.) Well, the fact is, they called me a dyke, which I take as a compliment. I mean, my hair is short so I can identify as both genders without getting judged as harshly. I wear gender neutral clothes for the same reason.

So... Yeah... AND CAN YOU BELIEVE SEMPAI WAS GOING TO STAND UP FOR ME?!

Ahem... Thanks!

~Msyuu 🐙 (Hentai...)