New tails

Cleo turned back to the counter to grab her drink. Rikki was sipping at hers. She licked her lips. Bella grabbed her water melon smoothie. Cleo drank her Mango drink. It was delicious.

"So? How is it?" Serena raised her eye brows.

"Good!" Bella said.

"Great. Come sit with us. You might want to meet our friends." Mimmi smiled.

------------------------------------

Mimmi, Serena and Ondina came back with the other girls. Evie sat over next to Lyla. So the curly blond hair girl (Rikki) could sit next to her.

"I'm Evie." She told her.

"Rikki." She said back.

They shook hands. Nixie switched seats with Zach so the girl with the short first blond hair (Bella) could sit next to her. The girl with long dark brown hair sat in the last open chair next to Cam. David and Carly stood behind the desk. After switching names they went into small talk.

"So your Zach's sister?" Rikki asked Mimmi.

Mimmi nodded.

"Cool." Bella slowly grinned.

Cleo was in talk with Ondina and Lyla.

"Lewis is my boyfriend." Cleo explained.

"How long have you been together?" Asked Ondina.

She moved her arm, knocking over Cleos drink onto Cleo, Zach and Mimmi. Mimmi looked at Zach in the eyes. Cleo turned to Rikki and Bella. Bella and Rikki' s eyes widened. Zach and Mimmi knocked over there chairs and darted to the office. Cleo raced to the bathroom. Rikki coughed and stood up.

"Uh, let's go see what that was about." Rikki shuffled over to the door when Carly and David jumped in front of the entrence.

"Uh....you can't go in there." Carly hissed.

"Yeah employs only." David lied nervously.

"Are Zach and Mimmi employs?" Bella said crossing her arms.

"Hold on......Bella? We need to talk." Rikkis face suddenly looked white and nervous.

Bella followed her into the corner.

-----------------------------------------

"Bella. They are mermaids." Rikki whispered.

"What? Rikki? That's impossible!" Bella nodded.

"I'm sure. Positive." Rikki gulped.

"What are we supposed to do? Go up and ask, are you merpeople? If they aren't they will start asking questions!" Bella sighed.

"I have an idea." Rikki started to grin.

------------------------------------------

Ondina watched them.

"Guys.....I think there's something going on here." Ondina told the others.
Serena nodded.

"Something Magical." Serena added.

Suddenly Rikki crept up behind her. She was holding Bellas drink she dropped it over Serena and Ondinas head. They looked at each other and jumped out of their chairs. Rikki stuck out her foot. Serena tripped over onto Ondina. They both transformed and fell to the ground.