Problems

Zach and Evie dat on the rocks of the moon pool. Mimmi was floating in the water. The others were gone somewhere.

"Isn't it weird that, first the moon spell comes back, then these new mermaids?" Zach looked at Mimmi.

She nodded.

"Strange." Evie sighed.

Mimmi paddled her way to the side of the moon pool. Zach was looking up the volcano and Evie was lost in her own thoughts.

"What if.......you don't think...." Zach suddenly said.

"What?" Mimmi asked.

"I mean, what if it's Erik doing all of this?" Zach added.

--------------------------------------------------

Serena seached the seabed for pearls. She huffed. She's been out here for hours looking for pearls to create braclets for the new girls but so far all she had was enough was for Bella and Cleo. Serena turned around a bed of coral when......POOF. Purple ink shot out at her. She started to feel a little dizzy until the water started to spin and swirl. Serena blinked but the drowsiness was to much for her, she fell into the sand.

-----------------------------------------------------

Lyla and Nixie walked the beach shore.

"I wish we had stayed." Lyla sighed.

"What do you mean?" Nixie turned to face her.

"I wish we hadn't gave up. Then Serena might like us a much as Nikki and Ondina." Lyla explained.

Nixie agreed with her.
They walked furthar.

"What should we do?" Lyla stopped.

"I....I don't know." Nixie looked away to the ocean.

---------------------------------------------

RING RING
Rikki sighed. It was 11:30 AM. She reached out and grabbed her cellphone.

"What?" Rikki asked.

"It's me. Cleo. There's something wrong."

"Huh?" Rikki mumbled.

"Just come over." Cleo hissed.

"Fine." Rikki agreeded.

-------------------------------------------------

"Hello?" Bella asked into her phone.

"It's Rikki. Cleo just called. She wants us to come over, now." She added.

"Ok." Bella hung up.

She pushed her phone into her pocket and walked further down the beach. She saw two girls ahead, talking. They looked familiar. Bella shrugged and walked up the sand, higher.