Lost

A purple ink spread around the room. Mimmi grabbed Rikki, who was next to her. Cleo and Emma disappeared in the ink.
Mimmi covered Rikki' s mouth and nose while Mimmi breathed out, refusing to breath in the squid ink. Luckily Mimmi pulled Roll into the passage way that led to the ocean entrance and exit. Mimmi pushed Rikki into the pool. Mimmi jumped in after her. Before Rikki could say anything, Mimmi grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the pool into the ocean. Once they swam to the surface,

"What was That? Where are Emma and Cleo?" Rikki was panicing like crazy.

"I'll explain later. Come with me. We need to find the others." Mimmi dove under, quickly followed by Rikki.

--------------------------------------------------------

Zach and Evie climbed into Ritas grotto.
Mimmi and Rikki sat on the couch both looking worried.

"What's wrong?" Zach asked puzzled.

"Emma and Cleo were kidnapped." Rikki explained.

"By who? Wait....let me guess." Evie sighed.

"Erik." Her and Mimmi said together.

"Who's Erik?" Rikki asked.

"Ondinas Ex-Boyfriend. Two weeks ago he tried to open the merman chamber on mako." Mimmi told her.

Then Zach told Rikki about the mermam chamber.

"I guess that makes sense, but what does he want with Cleo and Emma?" Rikki questioned.

"I don't know. He must have taken Serena too." Sighed Mimmi.

-------------------------------------------------------

Lyla raced Nice on the shore line when something appeared in the water. Nixie had won the race. She turned to look as Lyla dove into the water.

"Lyla?" Called Nixie.

Lyla didn't answer. Suddenly she saw something blue in the water.

"Zach?" Nixie yelled.

"Guess who?" Answered a very fimilar voice.

"Erik?!" Nixie screamed.

She darted up the sand and towards the road. She raced towards Ritas house. She opened the front door and ran to the bookshelf.

She ran down the staircase and saw Zach, Evie and Rikki.

"Guys....guys....." Nixie clutched a stich in her side.

"What's wrong?" Zach asked.

"Lyla....Erik....stole.....Lyla...." Nixie collapsed to the floor.