The girls

"Where is Emma? She was supposed to meet us here." Cleo complained.

"Oh come on, Cleo. Calm down. She'll be here soon. I'm glad she's breaking the rules, just once." Chucked Rikki.

"Well, while we are waiting for her, what is this place?" Bella interrupted a stricken-faced Cleo.

"I don't know. Ever sense the Juice-net-cafe closed this place has been become pretty popular." Cleo answered.

"Well, it better be good because we had to drive from the other side of town to get here. And there's a guy looking at you Bella." Rikki pointed out.

Bella turned and looked at the others sitting at a large round table. A boy with blond hair (Cam) was looking at Bella and muttering to his friends. Bella blushed and turned away.

"Oh boy, if Will saw that....." Grinned Rikki.

"Shut it." Chucked Bella but she glanced back at the boy.

----------------------------

"Cam? Cam!" Zach snapped his fingers in front of Cams face.

Cam blinked and looked back at the group.

"Let's stop staring at them and talk to them instead." Evie shrugged.

"I'll do it. Ondina, Mimmi. Come on." Serena smiled.

Nixie and Lyla shifted uncomfortably. The three girls stood up and walked to the three other girls.

------------------------------

Three girls walked up to Rikki, Bella and Cleo.

"Hi I'm Serena." Said the first one. She had long wavy blond/white hair and bouncy bangs.

"I'm Mimmi." Said the next one. She had side bangs and long messy dark brown hair.

"Ondina." Smiled the last one. She had curly frizzy brown hair.

They all had a gold ring with a bright blue gem on top.

"Those are some weird names." Rikki smirked.

"Rikki!" Cleo snapped.

Serena looked a little down.

"I'm sorry about her. As you may know she's Rikki. I'm Cleo and that's Bella." Cleo smiled.