The Lost mermaid

Bella gulped and started to explan.

"I was a foster kid. My foster parents has brought me to an island for vacation. I found this cave. It was a full moon and I transformed." Bella nodded.

Mimmi looked strange. She was licked her lips.

"That's not...." Mimmi licked her lips more.

Zach was watching her nervously. Bella was looking and Cleo and Rikki.

"Have you ever been swimming before that?" Ondina asked.

Bella nodded.

"Under the full moon?" Ondina raised her eye brows.

Bella thought for a moment, then shook her head. Will was looking up the volcano, waiting. Lewis was whispering to Cleo. Rikki was looking down at her feet.

"Zach? Do you see where I'm going?" Ondina turned to Zach.
He nodded.

"I was adopted. My parents found me on the beach one summer night. I didn't know I was a merman til a year ago. I was in the Moon pool under the full moon." Zach told them.

Bella shook her head.

"I can't be....thats......no......its...." Bella was turning slowly white.

Rikkis eyes were big and Cleo was rocking back and forth.

"I can't be a real mermaid!" Bella yelled.

Evie sighed and muttered something to Zach who nodded.

"I know it's a hard thing to think about. I mean when I found out my parents weren't my parents and that Mimmi was my sister....it was a lot to take in." Zach huffed.

Will touched Bellas shoulder. They looked at each other. Will nodded sadly and Bella emitted defeat.
"I am a true mermaid."

----------------------------------------------

Bella was sitting in Cleos bedroom. Rikki was listening to music on her head phones and Cleo was on the phone with Lewis.

"I know. We need to find out what all of this is." She paused.

"Yes Lewis. We will. But first let's just take a little break, alright?" Cleo said.

She waited.

"Thank you, Lewis. See ya later." She hung up.

Bella sighed and rolled onto her back. Rikki pulled out her ear phones.

"Did you ever wonder who your parents?" Rikki asked Bella.

Bella shrugged.

"I mean....sometimes but never really. I mean, I never thought they'd be Merpeoples." Bella blew.