The End

The group stepped into the cafe. The sun was up. Mid-day almost.
"I'm glad that is over." Serena sighed taking a seat.

"Me too." Bella grinned sitting next to her.

Rikki, Cleo and Zack sat across from them while Nixie, Lyla, Mimmi, Ondina, Evie and Emma pulled up chairs and Cam pushed another table together. They all sat.

"I'm still confused." Mimmi crossed her arms.

"What?" Ondina asked.

"Who was talking to Erik in the moon pool before the moons rise?" Mimmi turned to them.

"That was me." Cam lifted his hand up.

"I knew I had heard the voice before." Mimmi nodded.

They all laughed. Suddenly the door burst open. Erik stood in the door frame. Carly and David who were behind the counter ducked. Ondina, Mimmi and Zack jumped up.

"Your gonna pay for what you did to me!" He yelled running into the cafe.

"No Erik. Your going to pay for what you did to me." Ondina said calmly stretching her arm out and twisting her fingers. Shock danced across Erik's face as he was blasted backwards.

Ondina blew on the tips of her fingers and sat down coolly along with Mimmi and Zack. Carly and David jumped up laughing.

"Who wants Smoothies? Its on the house." David called as Will and Lewis entered.

Erik stormed up the dock.
"Why? Why does this always happen?" Erik sighed.
"Maybe I can help." Said a voice from behind him.
Erik spun around. A girl faced him. She had long black hair in a braid with a orange butterfly clip.
"I'm Weilan." She smiled stretching her hand out.
"Erik." He nodded shaking hands with her.

The end?