The storm

"Charlotte. My ex-girlfriend fell into the moon mool and changes into a mermaid. She was cruel to Cleo, Emma and Rikki, so when the full moon rised they pushed her in. Luckily it was the moon that took away magic. Forever." Lewis nodded.

"Where does the storm fit into this?" Cam asked Will.

"Rikki, Emma and Cleo created a storm that blasted her into the moon pool." Lewis grinned.

The boat turned towards the moon pool entrance underwater.

"Be care-" Will called but Rikki and Mimmi dove in.

"Ful." Will sighed.

Underwater the girls swam into the moon pool.
The surfaced and Cleo had her back to the fall. Erik was laughing but didn't notice them. Rikki started to squeeze her knuckles into her palm and the cave suddenly filled with steam.

"Whats going on?" Erik called. The smoke faded away and Rikki, Mimmi and Cleo stood in front of him.
For the first time, Erik looked worried.
Erik raised his arm up. So did Roll and Cleo while Mimmi stuck out her moon ring. There was a bang and wind blew. Erik jumped but twisted his fingers. Water raised up from the moon pool, he twirled his hand and the water spun in a Vortex. Rikki pushed her fingers harder and lighting struck.

"Whoa!" Lewis cried tripping backwards in the boat.

Waves crashed over them. Rain poured down hard.

"They must have started!" Will called over the storm.

"You think?" Cam answered, helping Lewis up.

Erik started to use both his hands and the water spun faster. He floated it over towards them. Mimmi gulped and used more moon power.

"What can we do to help them?!" Lewis called pulled the boat ashore.

"I have an idea!" Cam called and the three boys raced up the beach towards the jungle.

The water Vortex floated towards them. They all took a step back. The moon was almost at its peak. The water was glowing but not bubbling, yet.
Mimmi raised her hand and crashed it down. The sand blew up and got Erik in the face. He was blinded for only a few momments when BANG. Lightning struck.

"Sorry!" Rikki said over the wind and ran.

Erik was clearly winning. The water was floating directly over their heads.

"Three, two...." Erik counted down but as soon as he pulled his hand away the water vanished.

"What just happened?" Erik cried looking towards the moon pool.

Zack, Evie, Ondina, Bella, Emma, Nixie, Serena and Lyla floated there.

"How did you escape?" Erik cried.

But it was two late the mermaids and Zack, clamberd onto the rocks. They dried themselves off as Erik battled Rikki, Cleo and Mimmi. That's when the water started to bubble. They all raised their arms and Erik was lifted off his feet. The floated him over the pool and pulled their arms away at the same time.

"AHHH!" Erik screamed falling into the pool with a splash.