The Beginning View

It was about Six a.m., I wasn't excited about today. It was rainy, dark, it already seemed treacherous. I stared at my ceiling fan, wondering what it all took to just "fit in". Just moving in to a abandoned home didn't help matters. I could see every angle of my room. I could see the blue-chipped paint on every wall... the boxes all over the ground stacked about as tall  as the Eifel Tower. I closed my eyes for about five minutes and heard a noise, the alarm.  I slowly got out of bed and walked to a box a box labeled "T-SHIRTS" I grabbed a shirt that was black and white, It had one word on it, OOPS. I slipped it on and pulled my long blonde hair out of it. I then grabbed my ripped jeans and pulled those on. I started walking out the door and I heard a rock hit the corner of my window, it was a boy, a guy that looked familiar, I could remember coming to the house, he was the guy that was sitting in our tree listening to music. What did he want? Why did he want me? I was soon to find out when I opened my window.  He looked at me and smiled, I looked behind me and climbed out of my window, and jumped. Yeah, probably wasn't very smart, I frickin' jumped of the second floor. I shook it off like it was nothing and that really impressed him but I had to know, I absolutely needed to ask him so many questions I started to whisper, "Who ar-" He interrupted me and said , "My name is John, I go to Fischer High, yes I'm the guy that was in your tree, and I'm walking you to school." I tried to take it all in, then I realized he expected a reply, I bluntly spoke, "My name is Carrie, I'm going to Fischer High, No I don't want to be here, and I do not want you to walk me to school." I walked away and started walking towards the school, I knew he was shocked, I bet he expected me to be swept off my feet and fall for him, he was wrong. I've never fallen for a guy easily. I never will. I just wanted to go to school, drink some coffee, and get back to my room. That was until, he yelled for me, "Carrie hold up!"