Chapter Three

I wake up in the living room, with my head on Nat's leg, her head on my side. I elbow her and she wakes up. We both sit up, rubbing our eyes. Mr. Stark walks in. He was about to say something when the side of the building explodes. Nat pulls us over the couch. I gasp, my breathing cutting off. I cant get air in my lungs. I start having a mini panic attack. But then Blue eyes appears in front of me, calming me down.

"STEVE!" Nat yells. I see what see was looking at. I grab my pocket knife and fling it at him, hitting him dead in the head. Steve, or Captain America looks at me shocked. He helps me up and protects me. My eyes zone in on someone behind Nat. I shake my head. I have to be imaging things. He cant be alive. He cant... Steve pushes me to the ground, his shield blocking bullets. His shield lands in front of me as he is attacked but five guys. I grab his shield and throw it, taking the five guys out. My eyes snap back to his. Is he really here? I am frozen in my spot, not able to move as I look into his eyes. The red eyes that haunt me. The red eyes tha...

"Nat." Clint yells. Clint takes care of the last Agent. I see a helicopter pull up and him climb aboard. I watch him escape. We all gather into the meeting room. I am shaking. He is alive. He was suppose to be dead. How is he alive? This is impossible. My eyes snap up to everyone. My hood is up, and my sunglasses on, hiding my eyes and face. I lean against the wall. Trying to blend into the shadows.

"Miss. McLougin, I think its time for you to be trained." My breath hitches. "Agent Romanoff will train you." Nat grabs my hand and pulls me to her room. She throws me tight leggings and a running bra. I change. I flinch when I see the scars. I shyly walk out. Nat isn't here so I ask Jarvis to take me to her. I walk into a gym. Clint and Nat are here. Clint sees me first.

"I'm not asking now." He grumbles. Nat looks at me. Anger flaring in her eyes. I walk over to her and she starts showing me some moves. I use them on Clint. Since I've trained before, everything is easy for me. I take Clint down easily.

"How about you show us what you know?" Nat says. I nod. I face Clint, who is panting. I don't allow any emotion on my face. I think back to my training. I flinch slightly. Clint attacks. I slide under his legs, kicking out his knees, making him fall on his face. He gets up, throwing a punch which hits my shoulder. I grind my teeth. I grab his wrist and twist it. He falls to his knee. I jump onto his shoulders, flipping him over. Nat claps. I turn around to see Steve, Tony and Fury. I blush.

"Did you train before this?" Tony asks, crossing his arms. I nod. Memory's of me training flooding my mind. I shake them away.

"Tony and Steve are here to help train you." Tony walks over to me.

"Can you shoot?" I nod. He hands me a pistol. I shoot at the target. Never missing.

"Who the hell trained you?" Tony laughs. My breath hitches. I walk away from everyone and back to Nat's floor. I walk into my room and sit on my bed. Nat walks in a few minutes later.

"Nat, I-"

"Hey, its okay, you don't have to tell me." I shake my head.

"I want to. I've been training since I was five. Nothing much, but when I was kidnapped it became aggressive training. If I didn't do want he wanted, I would get beat. Whipped. Stabbed. Shot. Whatever he wanted to do to me. He took everything from me. I trained for three years, depression creeping into my life all those years. I tried killing my self. Of course I failed and I would get beat for it. I was just a play-thing to them. I am just a freak to everyone. Everyone hates me. I never wanted what I have. He trained me to be his super soldier. He took everything so I didn't feel. For a while, I never felt anything. But then I found Bri. Bri and I were always best friends. I thought he killed her. She saved me. We were on the run for years. Bri being older than me, helping me through everything. She would stop me from killing myself. Now that I am training again, I cant help but remember my old training. That man was heartless." I say. Nat pulls me into a hug. "So when Tony asked who trained me I go triggered. I am triggered easily. I have panic attacks, afraid someone is goin-" I stop talking.

"I can help you thorugh those panic attacks. We all can. Don't think you cant come to one of us." I nod, smiling sadly. I get up and walk over to the bathroom. I strip and shower. I get out and dry off. I put on black ripped skinny jeans and a black hoodie. I braid my hair to the side. I finish zipping up my boots when Nat walks in.

"Take that off. Put this on." I put on the black leather jacket she handed me. I like it. We walk out of my room and into the living room. Steve and Clint are in here.

"We are going shopping." Pepper squeals as she walks in with Tony. I shake my head stepping back.

"No." I whisper. Nat goes to touch me but I keep backing up.

"Keria.."

"No. I cannot be seen with you guys." I snap. I run when I have the chance. I make it to the garage. I make out before Jarvis could lock me in. I drive as fast as I can. Tears spilling down. I can hear them behind me and Tony above me. I drive into the country of New York. I hit the turn to hard, and I go flying off my bike, and into a field. I quickly get up. I go to run but Clint stops me. I back up and spin around to see Steve there. I cant breath. Someone is talking to me but I cant here what they are saying. I'm losing control. I am going to hurt them. I drop to my knees.

"Keria!"

"Stay back. Please. I don't want to hurt you." I sob. I look up to see them fighting. I look over to see the guy from Bri's office. He glares at me.

"You are a pain in the ass. He will have fun beating you..." Something snapped. I stand up, my breathing calm, me calm. He glares at me. He starts running at me. Everyone trys to stop him but there are to many of them.

"He's going to beat you into submission." He laughs. I snap. I send him flying into the air. I gasp. I look at my hands. What have I done? Tony catches him, knocking him out. He looks at me. I shake my head crying. Someone wraps their hands around my throat. I burn their hands. Nat kills him. I back up till I hit a tree. They have dealt with the other people.

"Stay away. I don't want to you hurt you too." I sob. I feel someone pull me to them and I calm down. I cry into their chest. He sooths me.