Chapter Twelve

*Two Days Later*

I am in the bathroom. Drying off from my shower. I put on black jeggings and a red tank top and black leather jacket, leaving the jacket unzipped. I slip into my high-tops. Today, Pepper is taking Rosie shopping. Ryan is going with Clint and Nat on a mission. Tony is watching Mickey and Ben for me. So, I have nothing to do. I go down to Steve's floor, wanting to mess with him.

"Jarvis where is Steve?"

"Mr. Rogers is on his morning run. Would you like me to inform you when he gets back?"

"Yes Jarvis." I walk into his room. Looking around. He left his phone. Really Steve? I roll my eyes and slip it into my pocket. I also grab his bike keys. I giggle. So easy. I look around, trying to find what else I could do. I walk out of his room. Hmm..

"Miss Keria. Mr. Rogers is entering the building." I quickly get off his floor. I pass him on the way. out. He gives me a weird look because I am trying to hold in my laughter. Once he is out of sight I start laughing. I walk over to his red bike and climb on. Its bigger than mine since mine is a dirt bike. I start it up and speed off. I drive around for five minutes. I come back I slip the keys into my jacket pocket. I giggle.

"Jarvis where is Steve?"

"Taking a shower Miss Keria."

"Thanks." I walk to the kitchen. I bend over and grab a bowel. I put together a large salad and put it into the fridge after eating some.

"Miss. Keria, Mr. Rogers is looking for you." I giggle. Before I could respond, Steve walks off the elevator. Locking eyes with me.

"Stealing my phone and keys Keria." Steve says. I giggle and nod. I put my drink down and bolt out of there. I make it to his floor. Damn why his floor. He walks off the elevator smirking. I run into a room which happens to be his. GOD DAMNIT. He walks in shaking his head.

"No where to go Keria." I hit the wall. Shit. Steve puts his hands on either side of my neck.

"How are you doing?" I ask causally. He chuckles.

"Fine. But someone took my phone. Wonder who?"

"Oh who would do that? I could help you find the person. Maybe Tony did it." I say. "Your not buying it are you."

"Nope." His hand grips my waist pulling me closer to him. He takes his phone out of my pocket and steps back. I walk ot the door before showing him his keys.

"Forgetting somthign." I bolt out of there. I make it back to the kitchen. I put the keys back into my pocket. I am spun around and face to face with Steve. He grabs his keys, slipping them into his pocket.

"I tried." He shkaes his head. He leans in. Our lips inches apart. Can I let him do this? Do I want this? Hell yes. I was about to lean in the rest of the way when his phone goes off. He sighs and looks at it.

"Fury is calling us in." He whispers. I sigh and look down. He lifts me head.

"We will continue this." He says, kissing my nose. I nod. He runs off. I sigh and fall to the floor. Rosie and Pepper walk in. They look at me then each other.

"Boy trouble." We ended up in the lounge, watching horror movies. Pepper is wearing leggings and one of Tony's shirts. Rosie is wearing yoga shorts and an old hoodie. I am wearing sweats and a shirt I stole from Steve. Rosie and Pepper squeal. I giggle at them but then scream myself.

"NO." We scream. I jump when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I glare at Steve. Tony sits next to Pepper, making Rosie scout over. Steve sits next to me. The movie finally ends. Nat, Clint and Ryan walk in. Rosie looks up and growls. Ryan looks at her scared.

"Clint, Nat back away." Rosie snarls. They do as she says. She storms up to Ryan.

"Thought I wouldn't smell ya. My nose isn't broken bitch." She goes flying through the air. She hangs out of the now broken window. Clint runs over to her, pulling her up. I get up and glare at the Ryan wanna-be. He morphs into....I gasp. Tears filling my eyes. Rosie looks up.

"KERIA!" I run. I cant. I cant do this. He grabs my hand and slams me into the wall.

"What baby? Don't you miss me?" Tears are pooling down my face. Rosie rips him away from me. Steve pulls me into his arms.

"He is coming Keria. You wont be escaping anytime soon." He cackles. Rosie growls. Clint stops her from killing him. She pushes away from Clint and growls.

"Where is my brother?" He morphs again. Rosie gasp, backing up into Clint.

"Get them out of here." Tony orders. Rosie is in Clint's arms and I am in Steve's arms. Steve takes me to his floor. I start pacing in his living room. Running my hands through my hair. Hands on my hips stop me from moving. I look up into Steve's blue eyes. He steps closer till are lips are inches apart. Maybe its time to let go of the past. Open up, again? Steve leans in and I meet him. Our lips connect into a soft kiss. His hand cups my cheek while the other one grips my hip. My hands are around his neck. He pulls back smiling.

"Mr. Rogers, Miss Jones is asking for Miss Keria." I sigh and smile at Steve. He kisses me one last time. I take the elevator to my room. I walk into Rosie's room. Pepper and Nat are in here.

"WHO KISSED YOU?" Rosie squeals.

"Steve." I squeak. We all start squealing and laughing. Someone knocks and Clint and Steve walk in. Nat gets up and drags Pepper out. The door closes and Rosie takes in a shaky breath.

"So...how are things?" Rosie says. Clint gives her a look. She throws her hands up. They sit in front of us. "I have to explain things don't I?"

"Yes." Clint says. Rosie sighs.

"Well, you should know me and Ryan aren't human. We are shape-shifters. Please don't ask how. Well, Ryan had this bad feeling when Dad sent us to Keria's. So, when Ryan went on the mission, he kinda snuck into a Hydra base to get information. But, it was a trap and he is in a cell."

"How do you know this?" Steve asks.

"Her and Ryan are connected unlike anyone. They can talk to each other through mind links." I explain. "I had one with Logan." I whisper. Steve takes my hand. I smile. Clint looks at Rosie.

"Mind showing us?" Rosie's eyes light up.

"What should I shift into Clint?" She asks.

"Hmm...Wolf." Rosie nods. She walks into the middle of the room and shifts. In her place is a white wolf, with red tipped ears and green eyes. She looks at us.

"Shit." I whisper. Clint raises an eyebrow.

"Jarvis, call Tony in here." Tony walks in. He looks at Rosie and laughs.

"Need to make some suits huh?" I nod shyly. He walks out. I toss some clothes into Rosie's bathroom. She comes out wearing the clothes.

"God, its so painful." She groans.

"How long has it been?"

"Two years." I nod. We all stay in Rosie's room and talk.