Chapter Fourteen

Rosie puts her finger to her lips and I nod. She slams her back against the wall as I take the other side. I peak around the corner to see a bunch of people with heavy guns. I grumble and slam my back against the wall. This isn't there main base that Mason is at. Rosie moves and so do I. We take care of the men outside. We walk in and kill some of them in here. We slam into the office. I walk over to the asshole behind the desk. I slam him into the wall.

"WHERE IS HE?" Rosie snarls.

"I-I.." I shake my head and knock him out. Rosie plugs in the flash drive. We leave the place. We climb onto the bikes and drive to the old house we found. Rosie goes to her room to look through the flash drive. I sit down and get lost in my thoughts.

"Johnny please help me. I cant keep lying." I sob. Master and everyone left. I can here Johnny jump to his feet.

"Honey I have your location. I am coming." I chuck the phone at the wall and run upstairs. I run outside. I look at my hands and set the house on fire. Johnny pulls me to his car and we go to his house. I cry as I hug him.

"Sh.." He coos.

*One year later*

I am sitting next to Johnny. He is so pale.

"Hey Johnny. Please wake up." I whisper. I place my hand on his chest. I gasp when I am sucked into his brain. I look around the white room. I am laying on the bed.

"Your a Dreamwalker dear." Johnny says. "Keria, don't let the darkness control you. Don't be afaird of your powers." I choke down a sob.

"But..."

"No..."

"JOHNNY I AM THE REASON YOU ARE IN A COMA." I sob. Johnny sighs.

"Stay strong..."

Slamming brings me out of my thoughts. I jump up and run into Rosie's room. A vase is in a million pieces. I look at the computer and sigh.

"Looks like we are going back to hell." I whimper. Rosie growls. We get ready. Ready for the fight of our life's. We head to the main base. Its huge. So many men.

"We cant do this alone, can we?" Rosie whispers. I shake my head. "We aren't coming out alive?"

"Nope." I sigh. She walks away as I stare staright ahead. This is it. I'm going to die. I really am going to die. At least I will be with Mom and Dad. And Bri. And Johnny. Rosie touches my shoulder.

"You shouldn't have called them." I whisper.

"I had to." Rosie says. I stand up.

"Rosie stay here. I am going in." I say. Rosie grabs my arm.

"You-"

"Rosie, these people have taken everything from me. I have no one to live for..."

"You have Steve. You have me." I sigh and shake my head. I jump down and sneak into the main building.

"We are going in Keria. Where are you?"

"Get Ryan and your Dad out." I say. I sneak into what looks to be a meeting room. Richard is in front of a group of people. Master next to him. Eric on the other side. Still alive eh? Not for long. A explosion shakes the building.

"Looks like are dear Avengers are here." Richard laughs. They all start running out. I come out.

"This ends here Richard." He smirks.

"It sure does." Stacey cackles. I glare at her. She brings out her katana's. I grab mine. She smirks at me before attacking. She gets my side but I move so that is all she nicks. She knocks my one katana out of my hand. I double roundhouse kick her. She drops her katana's. I attack. I get her leg badly. She kicks me away. I back flip away. She growls. I run at her and shove the katana into her chest.

"Just like you did to my mother." I snap. She drops. I face Richard who looks pissed. I smirk. Good. Eric and Master come at me. A metal suited man drops in front of me, knocking Eric back wards. Steve is fighting Master. I smirk. I stalk over to Richard. I knock the gun out of his hands. An ice sword forms in my hand. He cackles. We move, no one can see us. He gets in a few good jabs. But I pin him with my ice sword. Everything stops when I see Steve being held by Master with a knife to his neck. I pin Richard to the wall with my ice sword.

"Your making a mistake...."

"Am I?" He taunts. He wants me to lose control. "Losing control dear?" I take my sunglasses off and look at him. His eyes show fear.

"You asked for it." I grin darkly. He presses the knife harder into Steve's neck. Not happening. I slam my fist into the ground. The ground cracking. Master stumbles, letting go of Steve, who takes the distraction and slams his fist into his face, knocking him out. Steve looks at me. His eyes widening. I turn around to late. My ears are ringing. I cough up blood. I feel arms around me and a shield in front of me. I look up into blue eyes.

"Hey." I whisper. He smiles.