Chapter Fifteen

I am standing off to the side with Steve and Tony. Rosie and Ryan are saying there last goodbyes to Mason. Fury comes up to me.

"Did you find his body?"

"No, Richards body was not found." I sigh and nod. Steve puts his arm around me. We go back to the tower. Our home. Home? Rosie sits down, cuddled into Ryan's side. Pepper is cuddling with Tony. I sigh and go to my room. I hear my door open and the lock clicking. I am spun around and lips smash onto mine. I tangle my hands into his blonde hair. He moves us back into the wall. He pulls back smirking.

"I swear, your taking tips from Tony." I tease.

"Maybe." I giggle. I stand on my tippy toes and plant my lips on his. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He sits down so he is leaning against the wall, me straddling him. His hands sneak into my shirt. I gasp at our skin to skin contact.

"Mr. Rogers, you have a mission sir." Jarvis says. Steve ignores him. I pull back.

"Steve go." Steve groans and plants another kiss onto my lips. I smile against his lips. He gets up and changes into his Captain America uniform. He walks out. I lean against the door way. I see Rosie leaning against hers, Ryan kissing her forehead. Nat walks over to me.

"Make sure he is safe." I whisper. Nat nods. I walk over to Rosie. They leave to go on their mission. Or debriefing. Whatever they are doing. I look at Rosie smirking.

"Lets hit some clubs." We get dressed. I put on a black leather jeans and a red half tank top. I zip up my md thigh boots. I curl my black hair and do my makeup. I grab my red leather jacket and slip into it. Rosie is wearing a short purple skater skirt and a white crop top. She slips into a black hoodie. She has black pumps on and her hairs is in a messy bun. We head out. I allow Rosie to drink a little. I am currently dancing with Rosie to Remember When. Rosie is drunk. I am tipsy. Didn't mean to give her so much. Oppsies. I feel hands on my hips as I fall backwards. I look into blue eyes. I giggle. Yeah, I'm drunk.

"Your drunk." Steve says. I giggle and nod. Clint and Ryan are dealing with Rosie. Steve brings me back to the tower. He takes me to his room. I fall onto his bed. He walks over to me and kisses me lightly.

"Let's sleep." I pout and pull him down to me. I kiss him, making him groan.

"Something you should know Cap. I cant be drunk for very long." I whisper into his ear before biting it. He smashes his lips against mine, his hands going under my shirt. I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him closer. He moans and starts attacking my neck. His one hand moves lower and slips into my pants. A finger slips inside me making me gasp.

"S-Steve." I whimper. He slides another in and starts moving them, turning me into a moaning mess. He kisses me hard. His tongue dancing with mine. He pulls out and cups my cheek.

"Your a fucking tease America." I groan.