Chapter Eight

"Ah she's waking up." Someone says and then pain shoots through my cheek. I try to move my arms and legs but cant. I open my eyes to see I am chained in the middle of a cement room. I must look like a star fish. I look around and find Richard's face. He grips my face forcefully.

"Where is it?" He growls. I don't answer him. He slaps me again. "I will get it. STACEY." He yells walking out of the room. Stacey walks in smirking. She punches me right in the face, breaking my nose.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this." She growls. She punches me again, breaking my jaw. She walks behind me, picking something up. I let out a loud scream as the whip hits my back with so much force. She keeps whipping me, without stopping. I can't stop screaming. She finally stops whipping me after what felt like hours.

"Welp, I am off. That took a lot out of me." She punches my back and I scream. She walks out of the room. My head is hung and tears are pooling out. I am breathing hard, having a mini panic attack. I close my eyes and allow myself to pass out.

"Baby this is gonna hurt." Mommy whispers. I shake my head.

"Mommy I want to do this." I say. She nods, tears in her eyes. She walks out of the room. Daddy smiles at me. They start. And it did hurt a lot. They had to cut my side open. I cried but didn't scream. I'm a big girl.

"All done. You are very brave baby." Daddy says. "You wont be doing much for a while." I nod. He picks me up and carries me to my room. Mommy walks in.

"Baby, we put a chip into you side/hip because that is the only safe place we can think of. That chip is very important. Do not tell anyone you don't trust that its there." I nod.

"Keria, you will find someone you trust with this information, and when you do, you tell them." Daddy says. They both kiss my forehead before leaving me to rest.

*Three years later*

"MOM!" I scream. Mom looks back at me and smiles. The katana pierces through her chest. She mouths 'I love you baby'. Tears pull out of my eyes. The evil man holds me back. Keeping me from running to my mom. Daddy runs out. He looks at mom before looking at me.

"DADDY NO." I cry. He turns around but its too late. She drives her katana into his chest. I cry. My eyes find my little sisters who is hiding in the bushes. She goes to get up but I shake my head. The girl who killed my parents holds me still as the evil man questions me.

"Who else is here?" I glare up at him.

"NO ONE! YOU KILLED EVERYONE!" He slaps me. I fall to the ground from the force.

"Never talk to me like that again. I am your master." He growls. He drags me to a van and shoves me inside. He climbs in and drives off. I hope Faith ran. The van pulls up to a house. The evil man shoves me out. My hands are hand cuffed behind my back. He pulls me inside and into a basement. He pushes me onto an old mattress. He starts unbuckling his belt. Four more men come downstairs. They gang rape me. Twenty-four hours. I was raped for twenty-four hours. They left me naked and sore and bloody in the basement. Chained to the wall.

*Two years later*

"Hurry up bitch." Master snaps. I grumble but continue fighting Eric. If I won I wont be raped again. I will be left alone. For a full two years, all that has happened is being raped, beaten and training. Eric tries to slam me to the ground but I slam him to the ground instead. I put the knife to his throat.

"Good. You will be left alone." I nod and go to the basement. I take a shower and put my uniform back on which is black leather jeans, a black tank top and black combat boots. I sit down on the mattress and think about Faith. I haven't seen her since our parents were murdered and I was kidnapped. Depression has set in and all I wish for is death. Death. Death seems like a life time away. They beat me half to death but don't let me die. That is my punishment. The wont let die. The basement door opens and Master and someone else walk down.

"Bitch, Mr. Richards will be asking you some questions." Master snarls.

"Where is the chip Keria?" Mr. Richards asks. I look confused.

"What chip?" He grabs my face roughly and slams me into the wall.

"Don't lie to me. Where is it?"

"I don't know sir."

"Your parents hid it."

"They wouldn't tell me sir." He lets me go. Him and Master leave. I sigh. I touch my side and rub my wrist. How long will I survive? How long can I keep this secret?

Someone slapping me brings me back to reality. Stacy smirks at me. She grabs a knife and plunges it into my leg. I let out a scream which is cut off by her punch my already broken nose. Someone I never wanted to see again walks in.

"Hello bitch." Master purrs. Stacey leaves. I am chained to a bed. Him and three others walk in and gang rape me like before. They don't stop. A full twenty-four hours of being raped before I am chained back up. At least they put my pants and bra back on. They took my panties, well they were torn. I sigh and drop my head. No one is coming. I wont be saved. No one will miss me. I am broken. I am trashed. I am used. I am nothing.