Chapter 13: The Most Amazing Dream In The World

We kept on walking until we finally made it to the waterfall. We walked over to the tree and turned around. "Janette. Do you think you can climb the tree?" I asked. "I'm not sure," she said. "I guess I can try." She climbed up first and then me and then Katy. Afterward Janette crawled across the branch with a pained expression. I was worried she would fall. The branch was fairly large and thick but I was afraid she would slip. We can swim but once you get stuck under waterfall....it's all over. Thankfully she made it across and dropped down onto the ledge immediately sitting down and holding her side. Katy and I then crawled across and dropped down next to her. We all went inside and I tried to start a fire. Katy and I threw the sticks at the wall until sparks fell into the pile and started a tiny fire. Katy blew on it to get it started and I went to check on Janette. She was laying on the ground holding her side and breathed deeply. "Okay now lets look at this scratch," I said lifting up her hands. It was the first time I saw it and I almost passed out from the amount of blood. "That's not a scratch!" I said looking at her face. It was all pale. The scratch was more like gashes from a sword. I guess it was too much asking for it to be just tiny cat scratches. "Katy can you get me some water," I said carefully lifting the bloody part of the shirt. Katy brought over the water in a hollowed out coconut shell she must of found. Katy and I washed out the wound with the water. "What else?" I asked Katy. "Umm I guess we can use a T-shirt to tie up the wound," she said. "Wait," said Janette hazily. "Look in my duffel..theres an ace bandage in there, it will work better." Katy immediately ran over to her bag and dug around in it. I held Janette's hand and waited for Kaitlyn. She ran back over with the bandage and we wrapped it around her. "There," said Katy and I. "Thankyou," said Janette. "I dont know what I would do without you guys." We all hugged and then layed out the blanket by the fire. We were too tired to eat so we all just layed down on the blanket. Pratically as soon as her head lay down Janette was asleep, taking in a sharp breath every now and then from pain. I looked over at Katy. She looked up from the fire. "So," I said. "How you doin'?" "Good I guess," she said. "Besides being stuck in a remote forest trying to survive and all." We giggled. "Yea it sucks but at least we have the adventure of a life time," I said grinning. Katy smiled. "When do you think we are going to be rescued," she asked. "Well our parents think we are at a camp...it's not like their worried we won't answer our phones because we don't have them. So really I don't know when..it could be a while," I said. "But don't they know the bus crashed? Or the camp knows and contacted them,"she said. "Well I don't think so because we were in the middle of the forest and all the counselers were on the bus. Nobody was at the camp while we were in the bus," I said. "We are all lost. The others...might be alive..but...I don't know." Katy nodded and yawned. "Okay goodnight Julia," she said tiredly. "Goodnight," I said. Katy closed her eyes. Five minutes later I heard her deep quiet breathing meathing she was asleep. I closed my own eyes and listened to the splashing water and crackling of the fire. I then drifted to sleep. I dreamed I was home. Katy and I were having a sleepover. We were watching our favorite movie, "The Hunger Games." My mom brought us in popcorn and orange soda. "Here you go girls," she said. Then my dad came through the wall with a dumptruck of pies and released them. Katy and I were laughing and swimming in pie. "THANKS DAD!" I said and waved to him. "YOU'RE WELCOME," he said waving back and walked inside. Katy and I watched the movie and ate pie..I was in heaven....

(Extra long chapter :D hope you enjoyed! cya...Jules out)