Chapter 23: Sickness

(Merry Christmas!!!! OMG Guess What!!!!! I got an Iphone for Christmas!!!!!!!!! I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!! I'm finally catching up on all my books!!! :D :D :D :D :D IT'S AMAZING!!!!!! :D So anyway.. remember to vote, comment, and follow :3) 

As we walked through the woods we could hear the birds chirping and small animals scurrying through the brush.We were a good two miles into the woods.One bad thing about being in a deserted woodland area is there is no trails.No trails means we are walking over tree roots and fallen branches, and that's not fun."Guys can we take a break? My leg is killing me," Bri said.Shoot! I had forgotten all about Bri's cut on her leg."Sure, let me see your leg."She sat down and handed me her leg.I carefully unwrapped the ace bandage.I was surprised at how much it healed.The once large gash was now just a small cut."I guess you don't need the bandage anymore," I said."But you have to take it easy or the cut will open up again." She nodded and we all sat against a tree.I took out the water bottle and took a sip then I passed it to Bri who took a sip and passed it to Katy.After Katy took a sip she handed it back to me and I put it back in the bag.I took Bri's wrist and unwrapped the strap of shirt.The cut was pretty much healed.There was no use keeping the bloody shirt scrap that was probably carrying disease so I threw it into the bush.It was starting to get dark and everyone knows that the woods at night equals dangerous.I walked over to a tall oak tree with big branches.I started to climb up and Katy and Bri followed me.I got to a large wide branch and sat down on it. Katy climbed up to the one above me and Bri climbed onto the one below me. I layed down with my arms and legs on either side of the branch in hopes that I wouldn't fall. After convincing myself I wouldn't fall I fell into a restless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to birds chirping and the sun shining on my face. I had my first good nights sleep that I had in a while. I heard a moan from above me and I looked up. Katy was sitting against the trunk of the tree rubbing her temples. "Katy, What's wrong?" I asked her. "Ugh, I have a pounding headache." I frowned and said, "Alright lets get down from here...Bri wake up!" She sat up and yawned. "Go down Bri," I said. She nodded and yawned again. She climbed down and then I did and lastly Katy. As soon as we reached the ground Katy sat against against a tree with her eyes clothes. I walked over to her and felt her head. I frowned when I felt it was hot. Katy had a fever...And a fever while in the middle of the woods without doctors.... that was bad....