Edd x Reader

It was raining- and it was raining hard. All the morning news stations said it was supposed to to rain all week, and that we were advised to stay inside (unless we had a death wish, that is.)

So there I was, sitting on the couch along with Tom, Matt, And Edd watching Doctor Why. Although, I was only half paying attention, as I was focused on Edd.... 's mountain of Cola stacked in the corner of the living room.

My attention was caught by Tord, however, when he came out of his room and sulked to the front door.

"You know it's going to be raining to the point of floods all week, right?" I decided to speak up.

"Yeah." Tord said, opening the door. "So?" And he just walked out the door and into the pouring rain. As soon as he left, Tom looked at me and asked, "And you care because....?"

"Yeah fair point." I smiled, looking back to the TV.

A few hours later, it seemed Matt and Tom had both grown tired of watching TV, for they both left to their rooms, whispering to themselves.

The atmosphere after they left was (A/N: a dank one) tense, seeing as they both left at once, rushing to get to their rooms.

So now I'm left in the room.

Alone.

With Edd.

It would have been fine if it was anyone else, but it just had to be the only guy in this entire house that I had a crush on. On the outside I was totally calm and collected, but on the inside I was having an inner battle. However, it seemed that Edd had noticed my antics, as he had spoken up;

"Hey, you okay there (Y/n)? You're, uhh, kinda spacing out." I was knocked out of my trance when he spoke, and I noticed that I was staring intensely at the floor.

"O-oh, I... I'm fine!" You lied, at quite obviously at that.

Edd just looked at you, giving you a 'boi I know you're lying' look.

I knew I had to make up a convincing lie, and fast.

"It'sJustThatIHateYouAndNeverWantToSeeYouAgainSoI'mGonnaGoToMyRoomNow Bye!" I said hurriedly, rushing down the hall.

"Nailed it." I thought to myself.

Finally reaching my room, I flop face first onto my bed, not wanting to deal with anything right now- especially not my conflicting feelings towards the smol bean Edd.

"I seriously need to get my feelings for Edd under control." I huffed.

"You have feelings for Edd?" A voice came from seemingly out of nowhere, making me jump. I turned my head in the direction of my bedroom doorway to see Tom, looking towards me quizzically.

I stuttered lamely for a response, and, not coming up with one, only made it more obvious to Tom that what he overheard was true.

"Don't worry," Tom chuckled lightly, although I noticed a slightly evil look in his eyes, "I won't tell Edd."

"Thank you." I huffed, feeling quite relieved.

"That is, I won't tell him... if you tell him first." Tom continued, smirking. "You have until..." Tom checked the clock hanging on your bedroom wall, "midnight, let's say." Turning around and leaving my room, he called back behind him, "Good luck!"

But I wasn't letting him go that easily.

"Tom, don't you f*cking dare!" I screamed at him, getting up off my bed to chase after him, not caring if Matt- or even Edd- heard the commotion. "Or else I'll... I'll..."